87 pts ยท September 28, 2017
Does she say "malo monkey" or "bad monkey" or "malo mono".
Where is this from?
Ok 3 2 1 lets jam!
Rick Rolling in 2018. Some things just never change.
Is the reason for sound the fact that Musical.ly is joining up with Imgur?
.
i like this. Thank you.
salsa?
Gonna need the sauce for this
she's a keeper
marry your wife's sister
Holy shit i can smell the adobo.
I was looking at the guy that was down for the entire video.
But that hook though.
So um... how do you turn these into wallpapers?
No game play? Wack.
Wat
I meant I'm down.
Down.
....and you nail it
"EA Sports, It's in the game!"
That's not a pheasant, that's a night.
You stop that.
Bird goes into maximum overdrive.
un-bee-lievable
Seems to me, nothing has changed.
who knows?
I don't think he can walk correctly.
Does she say "malo monkey" or "bad monkey" or "malo mono".
Where is this from?
Ok 3 2 1 lets jam!
Rick Rolling in 2018. Some things just never change.
Is the reason for sound the fact that Musical.ly is joining up with Imgur?
.
i like this. Thank you.
salsa?
Gonna need the sauce for this
she's a keeper
marry your wife's sister
Holy shit i can smell the adobo.
Holy shit i can smell the adobo.
I was looking at the guy that was down for the entire video.
But that hook though.
So um... how do you turn these into wallpapers?
No game play? Wack.
Wat
I meant I'm down.
Down.
....and you nail it
"EA Sports, It's in the game!"
That's not a pheasant, that's a night.
You stop that.
Bird goes into maximum overdrive.
un-bee-lievable
Seems to me, nothing has changed.
who knows?
I don't think he can walk correctly.