188 pts ยท June 10, 2015
Man I hate normal distribution
Yeah :P
I guess you weren't joking with that comment then haha
#teamzombie
We will not be defeated!
My favourite map! ;)
As if you got 50 points for this riffy xD
Hey there riffy
Not how you get points riffy
I mean Jesus did rise from the dead so I guess he's #teamzombie
Bite my meaty, flesh-craving ass
Aaaaauhhhhh gurrrrrr oohhhh braaaaainnsss #teamzombie
I hope there ain't no hell hounds :(
Oh, thanks!
Can someone please explain this new breed of memes to me please?
v
Holy shit
Man I hate normal distribution
Yeah :P
I guess you weren't joking with that comment then haha
#teamzombie
We will not be defeated!
My favourite map! ;)
As if you got 50 points for this riffy xD
Hey there riffy
Not how you get points riffy
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
I mean Jesus did rise from the dead so I guess he's #teamzombie
Bite my meaty, flesh-craving ass
Aaaaauhhhhh gurrrrrr oohhhh braaaaainnsss #teamzombie
I hope there ain't no hell hounds :(
Oh, thanks!
Can someone please explain this new breed of memes to me please?
Holy shit