3293 pts ยท October 9, 2011
I needed this like three hours ago, clearly I should have spent more time on imgur so I would find it sooner... wait...
Ricky Collins?
Wait, you mean something that is accessible by the entire internet garnered more complaints than something only accessible by people in DC?!
Man, shit like this really elevates my blood pressure.
What do you mean? Guys who constantly repeat "I know you want it" are always legitimate.
But the problem is, it ISN'T commonly fabricated. False reports of any crime are relatively rare, rape included.
How about "hey we are going to do everything we can to make sure our customers are safe"
I read op's username as "whore ally cares"
OH MY GOD YES. I am still afraid to walk under trees because of these things. :(
Alternately, put snaps between the buttons.
This looks exactly like what I expected cool electronics to look like in 1992.
Look, you have a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to bear arms. Presumably with bear hands attached. Go demand some from the gubment.
... err, no. The term "Asperger's" is no longer a thing, because we're moving to ASD terminology. The symptoms still constitute a disorder
That's only a benefit if you don't like doing your own repairs/mods.
wrong first. 7 new computers in 9 years is a LOT. (2/2)
Instead of blindly assuming that your problems will be solved with a more expensive computer, maybe figure out if you're doing something (1)
Oops! I guess I shouldn't touch!
I NEED THAT DRESS. Need.
And as I said upthread, there is a difference between "looking" and "blatantly staring in a predatory manner."
Yes, it's much easier to tell a full 50% of the population to be uncomfortable instead of controlling your damn eyes and face.
acknowledging why you want something and using it as an excuse to keep doing things that are harmful to others. (2)
a) Learn to spell "menstruation." b) Sexual acts can be consciously controlled, menstruation cannot. c) There is a difference between (1)
It is totally possible to control yourself. I'm betting you just don't want to put in the effort.
That's nice, I guess, but it's still impolite to stare at someone, regardless of whether you think they're super ugly or really hot.
Yeah, but there's looking at someone, and then there's flat-out blatant creepy staring at someone.
That is definitely, 100% not knitted. It's just the twine glued in a pattern.
First thought: Ha! Second thought: OH GOD SALMONELLA
Research says specific reading disorder (dyslexia) is not an issue of seeing things clearly but rather matching them up with their meaning.
YOU. I like you.
Sorry, "fake bomb"? I'll call all of the hospitals and tell them the injured can be released, then - it wasn't a real bomb.
I needed this like three hours ago, clearly I should have spent more time on imgur so I would find it sooner... wait...
Ricky Collins?
Wait, you mean something that is accessible by the entire internet garnered more complaints than something only accessible by people in DC?!
Man, shit like this really elevates my blood pressure.
What do you mean? Guys who constantly repeat "I know you want it" are always legitimate.
But the problem is, it ISN'T commonly fabricated. False reports of any crime are relatively rare, rape included.
How about "hey we are going to do everything we can to make sure our customers are safe"
I read op's username as "whore ally cares"
OH MY GOD YES. I am still afraid to walk under trees because of these things. :(
Alternately, put snaps between the buttons.
This looks exactly like what I expected cool electronics to look like in 1992.
Look, you have a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to bear arms. Presumably with bear hands attached. Go demand some from the gubment.
... err, no. The term "Asperger's" is no longer a thing, because we're moving to ASD terminology. The symptoms still constitute a disorder
That's only a benefit if you don't like doing your own repairs/mods.
wrong first. 7 new computers in 9 years is a LOT. (2/2)
Instead of blindly assuming that your problems will be solved with a more expensive computer, maybe figure out if you're doing something (1)
Oops! I guess I shouldn't touch!
I NEED THAT DRESS. Need.
And as I said upthread, there is a difference between "looking" and "blatantly staring in a predatory manner."
Yes, it's much easier to tell a full 50% of the population to be uncomfortable instead of controlling your damn eyes and face.
acknowledging why you want something and using it as an excuse to keep doing things that are harmful to others. (2)
a) Learn to spell "menstruation." b) Sexual acts can be consciously controlled, menstruation cannot. c) There is a difference between (1)
It is totally possible to control yourself. I'm betting you just don't want to put in the effort.
That's nice, I guess, but it's still impolite to stare at someone, regardless of whether you think they're super ugly or really hot.
Yeah, but there's looking at someone, and then there's flat-out blatant creepy staring at someone.
That is definitely, 100% not knitted. It's just the twine glued in a pattern.
First thought: Ha! Second thought: OH GOD SALMONELLA
Research says specific reading disorder (dyslexia) is not an issue of seeing things clearly but rather matching them up with their meaning.
YOU. I like you.
Sorry, "fake bomb"? I'll call all of the hospitals and tell them the injured can be released, then - it wasn't a real bomb.