6742 pts ยท September 11, 2011
Random upvote fairy. Occasional pothead. Bookworm. Painter. Nerd. You get the point. Stalk me: facebook.com/yintriago
And then, you start to hide bowls and utensils beneath that murky water...
YES!
God, I miss this show.
For science, you monster.
You are going to have a lot of angry, menstrual women on your hands, Earth.
My basement, Play-Doh, Crayons, rain, cigarettes and cologne on a man's neck, a lit match, stinky baby feet, apple pies, the smell of Fall
omg This was the most beautiful thing I have read in a while.
You are stepping into the abyss with this one sir. Good luck.
Seriously. Funny thing is, when you are honest about these feelings you're called an asshole or a bitch. SO tired of bullshit.
At least once a day.
Just one? Not happening.
You're saying it's small?
Story of my unemployed life.
The second cat at the top looks like it should be showing an enlarged penis.
I owe 55 grand for my undergrad loans alone. I can't wait for grad school in Feb.
Then you kind of miss the feeling of having it there because it was stuck for so long.
The one on the right: http://imgur.com/cDHpSD1
Asshole.
LMAO. You're not serious.... are you, OP? It's not so much that it's cool to hate him as much as that he is hated because he's a talentless
My home sweet home.
A TARDIS for Doctor Ant.
+1 for no hover hand.
Me when I'm on the rag.
Reread the books. If you start now, you can make it until The Walking Dead in October and it's smooth sailing from there. S'what I'm doing.
I read that as "Gaylord WTF"
Forever alone. :(
Centipedes love newspapers. :-X
I can smell them being made.
Don't. I did the same.
And then, you start to hide bowls and utensils beneath that murky water...
YES!
God, I miss this show.
For science, you monster.
You are going to have a lot of angry, menstrual women on your hands, Earth.
My basement, Play-Doh, Crayons, rain, cigarettes and cologne on a man's neck, a lit match, stinky baby feet, apple pies, the smell of Fall
omg This was the most beautiful thing I have read in a while.
You are stepping into the abyss with this one sir. Good luck.
Seriously. Funny thing is, when you are honest about these feelings you're called an asshole or a bitch. SO tired of bullshit.
At least once a day.
Just one? Not happening.
You're saying it's small?
Story of my unemployed life.
The second cat at the top looks like it should be showing an enlarged penis.
I owe 55 grand for my undergrad loans alone. I can't wait for grad school in Feb.
Then you kind of miss the feeling of having it there because it was stuck for so long.
The one on the right: http://imgur.com/cDHpSD1
Asshole.
LMAO. You're not serious.... are you, OP? It's not so much that it's cool to hate him as much as that he is hated because he's a talentless
My home sweet home.
A TARDIS for Doctor Ant.
+1 for no hover hand.
Me when I'm on the rag.
Reread the books. If you start now, you can make it until The Walking Dead in October and it's smooth sailing from there. S'what I'm doing.
I read that as "Gaylord WTF"
Forever alone. :(
Centipedes love newspapers. :-X
I can smell them being made.
Don't. I did the same.