197 pts ยท July 11, 2017
achi
What are you doing step bro?
Big numbers! Good job!
Put that helmet back on soldier!
?
Bernie ?
Thank you ?
When all might's theme starts playing
We need to talk.......later
Luigi approves
Any recommendations for a good soap or shaving cream? The lather on the ones I've tried never last
Which character do you prefer?
Poor thing requires your attention to get down
Do I do that by heating it and hitting it down the mandrel evenly? I do this after I've made my initial ring shape?
The initial hole just determines the band width. So to get my coin to a size 12 I need to stretch it.
I'm looking to try this as a father's day gift. I am unable to message people yet so I'm hoping you will see my question on this old post.
Too bad I saw this april 2and at 8pm :(
Great video!
Watched jango unchained next to a crying black lady.
Money? Check. Women? Check. Tights? Check
But why?
I wish
FATHER!
Sounds about right
Pure gold.
Looks like an epic album cover
Holy shit! I was scared for a second.
Exactly this! My professor taught us the the best way to learn and study is to teach it to someone else
achi
What are you doing step bro?
Big numbers! Good job!
Put that helmet back on soldier!
?
Bernie ?
Thank you ?
When all might's theme starts playing
We need to talk.......later
Luigi approves
Any recommendations for a good soap or shaving cream? The lather on the ones I've tried never last
Which character do you prefer?
Poor thing requires your attention to get down
Do I do that by heating it and hitting it down the mandrel evenly? I do this after I've made my initial ring shape?
The initial hole just determines the band width. So to get my coin to a size 12 I need to stretch it.
I'm looking to try this as a father's day gift. I am unable to message people yet so I'm hoping you will see my question on this old post.
Too bad I saw this april 2and at 8pm :(
Great video!
Watched jango unchained next to a crying black lady.
Money? Check. Women? Check. Tights? Check
But why?
I wish
FATHER!
Sounds about right
Pure gold.
Looks like an epic album cover
Holy shit! I was scared for a second.
Exactly this! My professor taught us the the best way to learn and study is to teach it to someone else