314 pts · July 29, 2015
You own one? Arnt those expensive
That's cool.... could you ummm...for a friend?
Im skeptical if this is real the movement feels a little off
I don't get it
I wished you should a picture so I can measure how desperate I am
CHEMICALS
Then I'm concerned for humanity
Same applies for the homeless
How do they work?
Is there a close of picture of that cat? Like the first one but no text? Can't find it
That's Roblox
Now back to me
It might be an older generation thing or just an area type of thing.
I tHInK iT wAs StAGeD
So did the jumper cables
When you trying to use a meme crossover but ferb hasent become a meme yet /a/TTP4BuR
No silly, with the plant
Well kids just grow up being cunts/influenced by others into being cunts so the parents set them straight
I don..my friend doesn’t get it can you elaborate?
Im gonna be honest here i did not notice that
Bitches love cannons
What is #9 from?
You own one? Arnt those expensive
That's cool.... could you ummm...for a friend?
Im skeptical if this is real the movement feels a little off
I don't get it
I wished you should a picture so I can measure how desperate I am
CHEMICALS
Then I'm concerned for humanity
Same applies for the homeless
How do they work?
Is there a close of picture of that cat? Like the first one but no text? Can't find it
That's Roblox
Now back to me
It might be an older generation thing or just an area type of thing.
I tHInK iT wAs StAGeD
So did the jumper cables
When you trying to use a meme crossover but ferb hasent become a meme yet /a/TTP4BuR
No silly, with the plant
Well kids just grow up being cunts/influenced by others into being cunts so the parents set them straight
I don..my friend doesn’t get it can you elaborate?
Im gonna be honest here i did not notice that
Bitches love cannons
What is #9 from?