379 pts ยท March 9, 2014
#boxislife
They seriously need to put a tail on those robots.
That name is perfect.
Mine came bent in two places.
It took me a solid 30 seconds of me repeating "B7, Hit" before "Oh, yeah...".
I always upvote Mitch Hedberg.
We need Mayan and Aztec versions!
Technically, wood is an insulator.
Every time!
The Trojans where a people, not wooden horse with little men inside.
dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooououuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee!
I smirked and nodded silently in approval. Good job OP.
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop doing shrooms.
She has been my crush for the longest time. She is also bad ass.
"I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue" - Teacher, probably...
You like hot dogs, right?
Whenever you do a thing, act as though the whole world were watching. - Thomas Jefferson
#boxislife
They seriously need to put a tail on those robots.
That name is perfect.
Mine came bent in two places.
It took me a solid 30 seconds of me repeating "B7, Hit" before "Oh, yeah...".
I always upvote Mitch Hedberg.
We need Mayan and Aztec versions!
Technically, wood is an insulator.
Every time!
The Trojans where a people, not wooden horse with little men inside.
dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooououuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee!
I smirked and nodded silently in approval. Good job OP.
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop doing shrooms.
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
She has been my crush for the longest time. She is also bad ass.
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
"I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue" - Teacher, probably...
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
You like hot dogs, right?
Whenever you do a thing, act as though the whole world were watching. - Thomas Jefferson