7964 pts · December 16, 2014
if you get this to the front page you csn buy me a pizza. i broke.
It could grip the husk.
My granny used to take me to see her friend whose son was badly affected and he used to terrify me so much. I was scared any medication I was given by a doctor could lead to that for me
Stops nausea if I remember correctly
Idk I would top a bear
Blood and ashes
I know all that but it just feels very strange for the viewer/ reader as all the rest is explained long later, so it just can feel a bit off and I think that's why it's such a thing for people. Some people say she tried to fix these holes in later books and it just didn't work well.I am not sure if she planned things out tbh or not.
I think the issue is why hasn't it happened many times? He was killing people all over and none of them did this?
UK, Just recovering from a hospital stay, I've come home to bare shelves. It's just me and my cat, he's got food but I'd really appreciate something myself till i can get things sorted ❤️
Wide mouth but tiny throat, they'd spit you out without hurting you beyond a bump
I have no idea what you are saying you aren't making sense. You are in an airport you gotta drink
Just me and my cat Thumbpurr. groceries would be cool but I'd take pizza or anything
Hey having a tough time in Hull, United Kingdom today could use some kindness today xx
That is unfortunately not true. You can see this in places like Leeds where many many old buildings are not accessible and by law don't need
For a while you could get things which sent your phone audio over FM radio frequencies for cars with just radio and we had this happen a lot
UK, cost of living is bad now. Id love help with a meal or cat food please, times are tough
It's going terrible, all my friends, family, strangers I meet talk about how hard it's getting. I myself am on long term sick and barely eat
Yes it's very good
UK based, got my cat his food, but I've not eaten in a few days, groceries or a pizza or anything tbh would go a long way. I'm struggling
The joke he's making is they said 'in Utero'. He's acting like it's a place. Not hilarious but no one seems to get it
What's wrong
A man of culture
I came across racists constantly in my years in the USA. Far more than I thought I would
Just a genuinely great guy who did his role proud. 4/4
Really funny quotes and fun songs including Robbie's "we are number one" which was a cracking song that they memed up. Stefan is also 3/4
It could grip the husk.
My granny used to take me to see her friend whose son was badly affected and he used to terrify me so much. I was scared any medication I was given by a doctor could lead to that for me
Stops nausea if I remember correctly
Idk I would top a bear
Blood and ashes
I know all that but it just feels very strange for the viewer/ reader as all the rest is explained long later, so it just can feel a bit off and I think that's why it's such a thing for people.
Some people say she tried to fix these holes in later books and it just didn't work well.
I am not sure if she planned things out tbh or not.
I think the issue is why hasn't it happened many times? He was killing people all over and none of them did this?
UK, Just recovering from a hospital stay, I've come home to bare shelves. It's just me and my cat, he's got food but I'd really appreciate something myself till i can get things sorted ❤️
Wide mouth but tiny throat, they'd spit you out without hurting you beyond a bump
I have no idea what you are saying you aren't making sense. You are in an airport you gotta drink
Just me and my cat Thumbpurr. groceries would be cool but I'd take pizza or anything
Hey having a tough time in Hull, United Kingdom today could use some kindness today xx
That is unfortunately not true. You can see this in places like Leeds where many many old buildings are not accessible and by law don't need
For a while you could get things which sent your phone audio over FM radio frequencies for cars with just radio and we had this happen a lot
UK, cost of living is bad now. Id love help with a meal or cat food please, times are tough
It's going terrible, all my friends, family, strangers I meet talk about how hard it's getting. I myself am on long term sick and barely eat
Yes it's very good
UK based, got my cat his food, but I've not eaten in a few days, groceries or a pizza or anything tbh would go a long way. I'm struggling
The joke he's making is they said 'in Utero'. He's acting like it's a place. Not hilarious but no one seems to get it
What's wrong
A man of culture
I came across racists constantly in my years in the USA. Far more than I thought I would
Just a genuinely great guy who did his role proud. 4/4
Really funny quotes and fun songs including Robbie's "we are number one" which was a cracking song that they memed up. Stefan is also 3/4