-125 pts ยท October 4, 2015
Sorry, I meant China.
Germans?
Politicians are liars.
Politicians need you to believe that you need them, that the gov is the only option. They spend most of their time trying to convince people
Rich donate a lot but it's not just money. People give their time and expertise. And charity workers care more than government workers
Choice is a benefit. Donors can give to the best orgs avoiding the corrupt and inefficient without goin thro the laborious political process
No, there are charities. Dont you think it would be better to ask for help through donation than take it through governmental force?
I didnt say you don't have a right to healthcare. I said you don't have a right to someone else's labor.
Police departments don't buy these vehicles. They're given to them for free by the military after they're decommissioned.
Unconstitutional means they can be sued, not defunded. And the Act would pay for the investigation taking that burden off of the victim.
Why are you so rude? https://www.wildfirex.com/private-firefighting/
Search the web. There are many examples. They tend to be for big businesses, but it could be done for individuals through insurance plans
It doesn't typically pay for those things but when it does the private versions tend to be better with the exception of the military.
You pay into by working, and spending your money. That way the things you work and things you buy become better.
because it was an easy crack to case?
Imagine believing someone else's labor should be your right.
He said on an iPhone in an air-conditioned room while eating cake. "Ha! Got 'em!"
Ever notice that nothing is perfect, but free stuff is really not perfect.
Who wants to quarantine just the people who don't want to wear masks or get vaccinated?
Imgurians like: yep busy, so busy.
Also don't gas it towards the people standing on unsure ground right next to you.
I don't think it's a good idea to add an international travel expense to the price of a devastating medical condition.
You'll likely go somewhere where everyone agrees with you, and tell your one-sided stories, and have a good circle-jerk. lol
Thank you. I am being facetious, but I have heard people make this exact argument seriously.
So you came here to tell your one-sided story. They aren't the only one's that like a circle-jerk
What kool aid do you imagine I'm drinking? I'm curious how people are interpreting what I'm saying.
I didn't actually believe you thought comedians were infallible. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
You understand comedians aren't infallible, right? lol
This is why we need to raise minimum wage, so Walmart will automate her job and she'll be forced to find a better employer.
Half of all people are not below avg. Intelligence groups in the middle. How an average can be more than half: 4, 5, 5, 5, 6 average is 5.
Sorry, I meant China.
Germans?
Politicians are liars.
Politicians need you to believe that you need them, that the gov is the only option. They spend most of their time trying to convince people
Rich donate a lot but it's not just money. People give their time and expertise. And charity workers care more than government workers
Choice is a benefit. Donors can give to the best orgs avoiding the corrupt and inefficient without goin thro the laborious political process
No, there are charities. Dont you think it would be better to ask for help through donation than take it through governmental force?
I didnt say you don't have a right to healthcare. I said you don't have a right to someone else's labor.
Police departments don't buy these vehicles. They're given to them for free by the military after they're decommissioned.
Unconstitutional means they can be sued, not defunded. And the Act would pay for the investigation taking that burden off of the victim.
Why are you so rude? https://www.wildfirex.com/private-firefighting/
Search the web. There are many examples. They tend to be for big businesses, but it could be done for individuals through insurance plans
It doesn't typically pay for those things but when it does the private versions tend to be better with the exception of the military.
You pay into by working, and spending your money. That way the things you work and things you buy become better.
because it was an easy crack to case?
Imagine believing someone else's labor should be your right.
He said on an iPhone in an air-conditioned room while eating cake. "Ha! Got 'em!"
Ever notice that nothing is perfect, but free stuff is really not perfect.
Who wants to quarantine just the people who don't want to wear masks or get vaccinated?
Imgurians like: yep busy, so busy.
Also don't gas it towards the people standing on unsure ground right next to you.
I don't think it's a good idea to add an international travel expense to the price of a devastating medical condition.
You'll likely go somewhere where everyone agrees with you, and tell your one-sided stories, and have a good circle-jerk. lol
Thank you. I am being facetious, but I have heard people make this exact argument seriously.
So you came here to tell your one-sided story. They aren't the only one's that like a circle-jerk
What kool aid do you imagine I'm drinking? I'm curious how people are interpreting what I'm saying.
I didn't actually believe you thought comedians were infallible. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
You understand comedians aren't infallible, right? lol
This is why we need to raise minimum wage, so Walmart will automate her job and she'll be forced to find a better employer.
Half of all people are not below avg. Intelligence groups in the middle. How an average can be more than half: 4, 5, 5, 5, 6 average is 5.