2708 pts ยท February 3, 2012
I wish I could say something classy & inspirational but that just wouldnt be our style... Pain heals, Chicks dig scars, Glory lasts forever.
Can you please write jazzercise? That's my favorite word to write in cursive.
Satisfying to the max
Hey if that's what get's her jimmies rustling who are you to judge?
I mean I know i'm gon' get got... but I 'm gon' get mine more than I get got, doe.
I live in the south bay area. I'm down.
Good job. That was awesome.
Is your boyfriend Lorde?
.
Plot twist: the kid was actually trying to go for the most epic RKO but failed miserably.
I recommend the movie Pumpkin as well.
John Wick?
TIL too much money and bad decisions will transform you into blonde Hitler.
This. All this deserves more upvotes. +1
I mean you just watched them get married and now one of them has to die. I'd be uncomfortable too.
I literally use them for everything, and my supply doesn't seem to deplete.
You're a good man Charlie Brown
Did it stunt your growth?
The episode with the Justice Friends, Monkey, and Rasslor is some of best cartooning on tv my childhood eyes ever experienced
Let's say someone just pulled this out of their ass during a gymnastics Olympic floor routine. Would this score well?
He's seen some shit
Haha so I messaged you on my laptop
I still haven't returned this exact book to my local library. Good thing i moved to LA. They'll never find me.
I had a sweet attachment for my gameboy that came with lights, magnification, and a sound amplifier.
He didn't finish the snickers.
Velvet Glove is a very underrated song by them
Feather by Nujabes *Rest in Beats friend*
I wish I could say something classy & inspirational but that just wouldnt be our style... Pain heals, Chicks dig scars, Glory lasts forever.
Can you please write jazzercise? That's my favorite word to write in cursive.
Satisfying to the max
Hey if that's what get's her jimmies rustling who are you to judge?
Hey if that's what get's her jimmies rustling who are you to judge?
I mean I know i'm gon' get got... but I 'm gon' get mine more than I get got, doe.
I live in the south bay area. I'm down.
Good job. That was awesome.
Is your boyfriend Lorde?
.
Plot twist: the kid was actually trying to go for the most epic RKO but failed miserably.
I recommend the movie Pumpkin as well.
John Wick?
TIL too much money and bad decisions will transform you into blonde Hitler.
This. All this deserves more upvotes. +1
I mean you just watched them get married and now one of them has to die. I'd be uncomfortable too.
I literally use them for everything, and my supply doesn't seem to deplete.
You're a good man Charlie Brown
.
Did it stunt your growth?
The episode with the Justice Friends, Monkey, and Rasslor is some of best cartooning on tv my childhood eyes ever experienced
Let's say someone just pulled this out of their ass during a gymnastics Olympic floor routine. Would this score well?
He's seen some shit
Haha so I messaged you on my laptop
I still haven't returned this exact book to my local library. Good thing i moved to LA. They'll never find me.
I had a sweet attachment for my gameboy that came with lights, magnification, and a sound amplifier.
He didn't finish the snickers.
.
Velvet Glove is a very underrated song by them
Feather by Nujabes *Rest in Beats friend*