147 pts · March 31, 2013
Yup. Coop in Norway used to be called Samvirkelaget, which translates to something like "The cooperative group"
I've also found this method to work the best. After two to three extra breaths, it just disappears!
bigsoftfriend?
Turbonegro, Tommy Tokyo, The Hives, and Gillian Welch, to mention a few
Rammstein, Shining (NO), Torgeir Waldemar, Animal Alpha, System of a down, Gåte, Kaizers Orchestra, Gluecifer, The Cumshots, Gallows, ...
First Aid Kit, SonReal, Colter Wall, Manu Chao, The Dead South, LP, The Good The Bad and The Zugly, Frank Zappa, Sløtface, The Dogs (NO) ...
'Hit me with your best shot' started playing the moment I swiped to this gif. It was magical!
Hurra Torpedo actually played a couple of shows last summer. The guy who plays freezer and stove has been banned from playing by he's doctor
That sucks. I've gone a long time without a job and am so happy that I found a job where they insisted on extending my notice time to 3 mnth
... and not 1/2"
She looks skookum as frig, even though she's built from tree carcasses
To prove that it works in the upside-down country
Judging by the trashcans, it's in Norway.
Or commenting out the line and un-commenting/close and open the file again. *searches frantically for cause of unexpected character*
used to sense the position of the ball. Including a PID-loop and the servos makes it a theoretical easy device to build.
Stab in the dark, but it looks like there is something on top of the acrylic plate. I _think_ it is a resistive touch sensor thats...
And it's amazing! A must read if you don't find this image to offensive.
Oh yeah. Cutie Cock Cookie is here.
Yes! Just try to collaborate on a document >10 pages using Word, then try to do the same using LaTeX. It will SKULL FUCK YOU WITH ITS GLORY!
Almost 20 years since the first episode aired, and still awesome.
Also, "pupp" means boob in norwegian.
I would say that most places do that, very few cut them in wedges, and only if its medium sized
In Norway, Deadpool is rated '15', which means anyone between 12 and 15 can see it when accompanied by someone 18 or older.
Its from a promo for a movie they are in. (Directed || produced) && (casting in)
I love me!
No. Nonononono... no.
Thats a serious amount of ear!
Well, it seems I'm going to special hell.
Source: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jgfof
Probably both. Apparently, they were a rowdy bunch of guys. Wasnt old enough at the time to remember anything of it.
Yup. Coop in Norway used to be called Samvirkelaget, which translates to something like "The cooperative group"
I've also found this method to work the best. After two to three extra breaths, it just disappears!
bigsoftfriend?
Turbonegro, Tommy Tokyo, The Hives, and Gillian Welch, to mention a few
Rammstein, Shining (NO), Torgeir Waldemar, Animal Alpha, System of a down, Gåte, Kaizers Orchestra, Gluecifer, The Cumshots, Gallows, ...
First Aid Kit, SonReal, Colter Wall, Manu Chao, The Dead South, LP, The Good The Bad and The Zugly, Frank Zappa, Sløtface, The Dogs (NO) ...
'Hit me with your best shot' started playing the moment I swiped to this gif. It was magical!
Hurra Torpedo actually played a couple of shows last summer. The guy who plays freezer and stove has been banned from playing by he's doctor
That sucks. I've gone a long time without a job and am so happy that I found a job where they insisted on extending my notice time to 3 mnth
... and not 1/2"
She looks skookum as frig, even though she's built from tree carcasses
To prove that it works in the upside-down country
Judging by the trashcans, it's in Norway.
Or commenting out the line and un-commenting/close and open the file again. *searches frantically for cause of unexpected character*
used to sense the position of the ball. Including a PID-loop and the servos makes it a theoretical easy device to build.
Stab in the dark, but it looks like there is something on top of the acrylic plate. I _think_ it is a resistive touch sensor thats...
And it's amazing! A must read if you don't find this image to offensive.
Oh yeah. Cutie Cock Cookie is here.
Yes! Just try to collaborate on a document >10 pages using Word, then try to do the same using LaTeX. It will SKULL FUCK YOU WITH ITS GLORY!
Almost 20 years since the first episode aired, and still awesome.
Also, "pupp" means boob in norwegian.
I would say that most places do that, very few cut them in wedges, and only if its medium sized
In Norway, Deadpool is rated '15', which means anyone between 12 and 15 can see it when accompanied by someone 18 or older.
Its from a promo for a movie they are in. (Directed || produced) && (casting in)
I love me!
No. Nonononono... no.
Thats a serious amount of ear!
Well, it seems I'm going to special hell.
Source: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jgfof
Probably both. Apparently, they were a rowdy bunch of guys. Wasnt old enough at the time to remember anything of it.