4303 pts · May 27, 2015
Personal Trainer/massage therapist/nerd
Merry Christmas from New Zealand ????
Merry Christmas from New Zealand
Ha yeah... pro tip! if you get the suction cups used for foot rests to shave legs...they make for easy/safer positions for her
Your poor creature!
Haha what ever floats your goat!
Everyday is sexytime!
"Phrasing"
Haha this gif gave a good giggle!
I'm flattered. :) can still be friends to chat if you like
Thanks man :)
Thanks :)
That would make you pretty too :)
Hi there :)
Heck no friend, have a great Christmas:)
At my local Barber :)
Haha! nah man I'm not balding XD
And you good person!
Well hello then :)
Thanks! ❤
Yeah!
Depends on your your finger length I suppose ????
Just the shorts unfortunately ????
????
Happy birthday btw ????
I can't let my tounge touch Popsicle sticks.. Gives me chills haha
Nice
My milk came out my nose when I read this
Merry Christmas from New Zealand ????
Merry Christmas from New Zealand
Ha yeah... pro tip! if you get the suction cups used for foot rests to shave legs...they make for easy/safer positions for her
Your poor creature!
Haha what ever floats your goat!
Everyday is sexytime!
"Phrasing"
Haha this gif gave a good giggle!
I'm flattered. :) can still be friends to chat if you like
Thanks man :)
Thanks :)
That would make you pretty too :)
Thanks :)
Hi there :)
Heck no friend, have a great Christmas:)
At my local Barber :)
Haha! nah man I'm not balding XD
And you good person!
Well hello then :)
Thanks! ❤
Yeah!
Depends on your your finger length I suppose ????
Just the shorts unfortunately ????
????
Happy birthday btw ????
I can't let my tounge touch Popsicle sticks.. Gives me chills haha
Nice
My milk came out my nose when I read this