811 pts · May 21, 2013
I'm here for the memes.
v
No
I really long for the day that they treat Doom with the respect he deserves as a character on film.
He’s not dead.
Worf put it to good use against the Borg in First Contact.
v The Emperor
Honestly I came for the memes... now I just feel like the platform has been hijacked by political bots.
https://i.imgur.com/C3Oiobz
Let’s do this!
Yo can someone put a lightsaber on this?
Chris Pine
Take your damn upvote you magnificent bastard.
The Mt Gox hack’s infamy will only increase with time.
No
I really long for the day that they treat Doom with the respect he deserves as a character on film.
He’s not dead.
Worf put it to good use against the Borg in First Contact.
Honestly I came for the memes... now I just feel like the platform has been hijacked by political bots.
https://i.imgur.com/C3Oiobz
Let’s do this!
Yo can someone put a lightsaber on this?
Chris Pine
Take your damn upvote you magnificent bastard.
The Mt Gox hack’s infamy will only increase with time.