BluePlanetMan

149 pts ยท January 18, 2017


Hello person! My username has a couple different meanings, in case you were curious. The first meaning is that I am a male from Earth, the blue planet. The second meaning is that I enjoy playing a special game called Planetside 2. In that game I roll around the planet stomping spandex lovers and tyrants alike as the blue NC faction. If you're interested, my username is tacos500 and I'm on the Emerald server.

Hypersonic glide vehicles are no joke. Those alone trounce our missile defense systems.

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I usually call them cake tins, but English does what it wants.

8 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 0

I'm bothered it's not aligned with the 8...

8 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Just go to sleep earlier

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

"2 stuck" Damn, that's a thick-ass wiener...

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

It's like drilling core samples in the arctic

8 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

What am I looking at here? An iPhone 6 butchered into a galaxy S6 chassis or something? Seems pretty interesting.

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'd consider a1 more of a steak sauce than a bbq sauce personally.

8 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Geez man good eye

8 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Thanks for the source.

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

8 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 0

Coldsnap

8 years ago | Likes 10 Dislikes 0

This gif perfectly describes the feeling I have here lol

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

It's that VP. Vacation pussy

9 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

And that, my friend, is Kantian ethics in a nutshell.

9 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I call the wallet/phone/keys combo the "holy trinity" lol. When I'm about to leave I say "Do I have the trinity? Alright cool."

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Lol. Those achievements were so fun.

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Exactly. I have nothing against transgenders, but I am not going to pay taxes so they can get surgeries for free through the military.

9 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

RIP Kitty0706 :(

9 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I was scrolling around for this comment so I wouldn't repeat it. Thank you man.

9 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

If you ask for dick pics, are they then unsolicited? I would think not

9 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

In DC. fin

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Commercial space constellations to hose payloads, it can be run much cheaper and better. At least, that is my understanding from meetings2/3

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

It's because the air force does bot want a part in space, and actually does a shit job. By creating the new branch and allowing it to use1/2

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Hoowee. Boy that is next level

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Username does not check out. You are completely correct.

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Divided Arab Emirates

9 years ago | Likes 50 Dislikes 2

You're right.

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Those gatekeeper prowlers man. Nothing is safe.

9 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0