372 pts · July 13, 2014
French. Love Video Games, Comics, Tabletop game and RPG's.Fantasy litterature. I like to write, make games, try new forms of creation. Play my games ? http://bluelemon.itch.io/ Follow me on twitter ? @BlueTheLemon
Yup. L'orthographe n'est pas mon fort. J'ai pourtant fait de mon mieux :)
The guy who made this is currently running a kickstarter for the awesome aimated serie "Lastman" Check it out !
Hey there, Atlas
Will you do all the things ? http://38.media.tumblr.com/a990f423e5259db29c4bde39c9495672/tumblr_ngt2foAzxR1rogcuio2_500.gif
Neat
"That's Fucking teamwork"
Don't ... don't put your dick in it !
"I aim to reach an higher state of awarness by using this apple product made by chinese children"
Pogs ! Nice ! *sob*
You can do this ! Really simple but take some times. Look attentivly at the gif to understand how it's made. Start with a simple triangle !
I like the Symetry. I'll have to try that ! Here's mine
You're not naturally this pale, right @Tiasenpai ?
Majer crew : a cool skate channel :3
His brain is probably woobling the same way.
Loved the intro, the rest felt short :'( The newsroom did it better for me.
Totoro :3
Too Long, Didn't Dance
"Look at this shit"
What a weird-looking Kunaï
[X] In love with a fictionnal character who's life is at the hands of Bioware.
ᴼᶰʷᵃʳᵈ ﹗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵍᶫᵒʳʸ ﹗
"I'm out. Now What ?"
Square, Up-right triangle, Low-left triangle - Down Snake - 0 to 1->9 - All the Digits - TEN
Ki Swan all the way!
Still better than Dashcon
You seem to like Heavy stuff. I'm gonna guess Vinland Saga, Claymore and Berserk would suit you.
I don't know. What do you like ? I'd Say Kenshin is a good way to start. Dragon Ball is the classic but I was young when I started so...
A shame you didn't find anything you like but that's okay :D Thanks for the recommendations
Thanks for the head up. That seem really cool !
Also, You selected French-belgium comics and Amercan comics. No Asian comics :'(
Yup. L'orthographe n'est pas mon fort. J'ai pourtant fait de mon mieux :)
The guy who made this is currently running a kickstarter for the awesome aimated serie "Lastman" Check it out !
Hey there, Atlas
Will you do all the things ? http://38.media.tumblr.com/a990f423e5259db29c4bde39c9495672/tumblr_ngt2foAzxR1rogcuio2_500.gif
Neat
"That's Fucking teamwork"
Don't ... don't put your dick in it !
"I aim to reach an higher state of awarness by using this apple product made by chinese children"
Pogs ! Nice ! *sob*
You can do this ! Really simple but take some times. Look attentivly at the gif to understand how it's made. Start with a simple triangle !
I like the Symetry. I'll have to try that ! Here's mine
You're not naturally this pale, right @Tiasenpai ?
Majer crew : a cool skate channel :3
His brain is probably woobling the same way.
Loved the intro, the rest felt short :'( The newsroom did it better for me.
Totoro :3
Too Long, Didn't Dance
"Look at this shit"
What a weird-looking Kunaï
[X] In love with a fictionnal character who's life is at the hands of Bioware.
ᴼᶰʷᵃʳᵈ ﹗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵍᶫᵒʳʸ ﹗
"I'm out. Now What ?"
Square, Up-right triangle, Low-left triangle - Down Snake - 0 to 1->9 - All the Digits - TEN
Ki Swan all the way!
Still better than Dashcon
You seem to like Heavy stuff. I'm gonna guess Vinland Saga, Claymore and Berserk would suit you.
I don't know. What do you like ? I'd Say Kenshin is a good way to start. Dragon Ball is the classic but I was young when I started so...
A shame you didn't find anything you like but that's okay :D Thanks for the recommendations
Thanks for the head up. That seem really cool !
Also, You selected French-belgium comics and Amercan comics. No Asian comics :'(