100332 pts · August 18, 2012
I never know what to write in these things.
To believe they never would
It's the journey that counts.
FEE-HEE-HEE-HEENAY!
It's one of the Look Who's Talking movies. I think the second or third.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not afraid of shots, as long as its vodka.
God damn Loch Ness Monster.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
goddamn Loch Ness Monster
MRW I figure out I can bend spoons with ny mind.
NSFW: here you go ;) http://imgur.com/DhGKG8x
Ye
Rochester!
Nailed it.
http://imgur.com/WQmQ0rV
Not the pen we deserved, but the one that we needed
Poor Pongo. He misses the other 100 dalmations.
First
http://imgur.com/4ghG31M
http://imgur.com/bSXcNG7
wwwwwwwwwwww
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Chandelier turns room into a living nightmare*
bite his head off after sex.
I don't see anything...
It's a turvy, topsy world.
SQUIRREL!
Need source for science.
Gets me every time.
To believe they never would
It's the journey that counts.
FEE-HEE-HEE-HEENAY!
It's one of the Look Who's Talking movies. I think the second or third.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not afraid of shots, as long as its vodka.
God damn Loch Ness Monster.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
goddamn Loch Ness Monster
MRW I figure out I can bend spoons with ny mind.
NSFW: here you go ;) http://imgur.com/DhGKG8x
Ye
Rochester!
Nailed it.
http://imgur.com/WQmQ0rV
Not the pen we deserved, but the one that we needed
Poor Pongo. He misses the other 100 dalmations.
First
http://imgur.com/4ghG31M
http://imgur.com/bSXcNG7
wwwwwwwwwwww
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Chandelier turns room into a living nightmare*
bite his head off after sex.
I don't see anything...
It's a turvy, topsy world.
SQUIRREL!
Need source for science.
Gets me every time.