82 pts ยท July 20, 2012
Pronoun Used to refer to the person being addressed as the object of a verb or preposition when they are also the subject of the clause. You personally (used to emphasize the person being addressed): "you're going to have to do it yourself".
Yes, keyword being kids, not infants.I was born in 85 and identify as a 90's kid.
I.. I have this chair. Why would you do this to me?
So this is showing that there's empowerment in abstaining from religion? The only useless section was reserved for Christ.
That's not modeled, it's photoshop. Look at the hand on the hip. How would you put on a dress like that?
And waking up is the only way to get them to stop. Anyone know a good way to wash off this sharpie? Don't you freaks have paper?!?
up up down down left right a b unhook
That last image looks remarkably similar to trollface
PornHub has tiny toons now? *5 minutes later* that... that wasn't what I expected.
I see bald and angry and all I can think is Breaking Bad.
At this point I could do with a royal flush.
I like how the "paper" is positioned juuuuust right for that "herb grinder"
If ever a red circle was called for...
I don't get #4. A critique on abortion maybe? Organ harvesting?
Let's be honest, there were only 2 reasons you liked this show and both are in the picture.
That's not swag. That's drugs.
We need to add Charlie Z to that list.
I scream, you scream, we all scream at the psycho.
I wish there was, ahem more of her in this picture
Why aren't you busy too?
This. Exactly this.
Iodine Nitrogen Cerium Phosphorus Titanium Oxygen Nitrogen
Silly inspector, it's usDa.
Well you know what they say, when life hands you lemons... oh wait.
whoah whoah whoah.. when you sit... you cannot stand... so that means...
Yes, keyword being kids, not infants.I was born in 85 and identify as a 90's kid.
I.. I have this chair. Why would you do this to me?
So this is showing that there's empowerment in abstaining from religion? The only useless section was reserved for Christ.
That's not modeled, it's photoshop. Look at the hand on the hip. How would you put on a dress like that?
And waking up is the only way to get them to stop. Anyone know a good way to wash off this sharpie? Don't you freaks have paper?!?
up up down down left right a b unhook
That last image looks remarkably similar to trollface
PornHub has tiny toons now? *5 minutes later* that... that wasn't what I expected.
I see bald and angry and all I can think is Breaking Bad.
At this point I could do with a royal flush.
I like how the "paper" is positioned juuuuust right for that "herb grinder"
If ever a red circle was called for...
I don't get #4. A critique on abortion maybe? Organ harvesting?
Let's be honest, there were only 2 reasons you liked this show and both are in the picture.
That's not swag. That's drugs.
We need to add Charlie Z to that list.
I scream, you scream, we all scream at the psycho.
I wish there was, ahem more of her in this picture
Why aren't you busy too?
This. Exactly this.
Iodine Nitrogen Cerium Phosphorus Titanium Oxygen Nitrogen
Silly inspector, it's usDa.
Well you know what they say, when life hands you lemons... oh wait.
whoah whoah whoah.. when you sit... you cannot stand... so that means...