1032 pts ยท January 26, 2015
Just one of them loopy mountain babies with too many tye dyed shirts and hula hoops.
The boyfriend that took on the two guys... yeah he definitely got laid that night.
As an ex-waitress I'd work that lie into conversations with customer so they'd speak slower while ordering and tip better.
It honestly doesnt happen as often as people think. I've had one "popper" in a 3 yr career.
Are their names Ross and Joey?
That's a boss ass fish.
This is one of the my favorites, too.
My lovely nurse friend said a body change at that level that quick would cause insane heart distress.
Great Britain looks classy as fuck.
As a certified massage therapist, this was cool to see on here. +1
300 lbs in 15 Months?! I'm not a doctor but that seems unhealthy.
What about pancakes. Crucial information needed here
It's a lake... not going to be crystal blue and chlorinated. Fish shit in there.
Cuter than kittens and babies cuddling.
Mmmm fried bananas!
I admit I'm a crazy ass cat lady, 11 and counting, but I'd NEVER eat out of the same dish. They lick assholes, people.
You're like the poster boy for manliness.
Welcome to growing up, where mornings start with a cup of folgers and a good cry.
As a massage therapist, I'm happy I'm a lady because if they gotta cute tushy, I'd have a hardened meat pack too.
That's okay we believe you Aussies strap giant spiders to your feet and take off like a segway.
Quads of steel, man.
Run awaaaaay from the big black cock
You fool, you hafta snort the marijuanas.
Now we need to become best friends. Where do you live I'll be there in the next flight. I'll bring falafel.
Just became my lock screen picture. Pretty pretty.
+1 for the badass mom.
What, can't you do that?
Ok as the bf, not devoid. Idc if she were to, but I'd step out due to courtesy. It's not about friendship, its about respect for her.
You took a blood covered cotton stick out of your spread vagina and replaced it with another?
Yes, because I'm obviously serious. Duh.
He's my best best friend, which is why I don't show him goopy menstruation. My apologies.
The boyfriend that took on the two guys... yeah he definitely got laid that night.
As an ex-waitress I'd work that lie into conversations with customer so they'd speak slower while ordering and tip better.
It honestly doesnt happen as often as people think. I've had one "popper" in a 3 yr career.
Are their names Ross and Joey?
That's a boss ass fish.
This is one of the my favorites, too.
My lovely nurse friend said a body change at that level that quick would cause insane heart distress.
Great Britain looks classy as fuck.
As a certified massage therapist, this was cool to see on here. +1
300 lbs in 15 Months?! I'm not a doctor but that seems unhealthy.
What about pancakes. Crucial information needed here
It's a lake... not going to be crystal blue and chlorinated. Fish shit in there.
Cuter than kittens and babies cuddling.
Mmmm fried bananas!
I admit I'm a crazy ass cat lady, 11 and counting, but I'd NEVER eat out of the same dish. They lick assholes, people.
You're like the poster boy for manliness.
Welcome to growing up, where mornings start with a cup of folgers and a good cry.
As a massage therapist, I'm happy I'm a lady because if they gotta cute tushy, I'd have a hardened meat pack too.
That's okay we believe you Aussies strap giant spiders to your feet and take off like a segway.
Quads of steel, man.
Run awaaaaay from the big black cock
You fool, you hafta snort the marijuanas.
Now we need to become best friends. Where do you live I'll be there in the next flight. I'll bring falafel.
Just became my lock screen picture. Pretty pretty.
+1 for the badass mom.
What, can't you do that?
Ok as the bf, not devoid. Idc if she were to, but I'd step out due to courtesy. It's not about friendship, its about respect for her.
You took a blood covered cotton stick out of your spread vagina and replaced it with another?
Yes, because I'm obviously serious. Duh.
He's my best best friend, which is why I don't show him goopy menstruation. My apologies.