782 pts · February 11, 2017
It's cold enough outside that the heat doesn't quite get up to 90°. Mid-80°s on a -20° day apparently isn't good enough.
Over his thermostat and was confused about why his place was so cold. Coat insulated the thermostat, made it think the place was warm.
There's also the difference between what your thermostat sense vs what the general temperature is in your place. I had a guy who left a coat
You're not far off though. Minneapolis likes 68, St Paul likes 65, other places are higher/lower.
Also, I pay the utilities (except cable & internet), so the heaters don't cost the tenants anything at all.
"he gets so cold outside, I need it hotter in here!" Lady, make your kid wear clothing. Just underwear is not winter appropriate gear.
"my child's sick!" Oh no, I'll be there asap to fix the thermostat! Find that it's 90°, mother lets kid run around outside in underwear.
For sure! I provide space heaters to tenants like that. It also helps if people use blankets and wear more than booty shorts and a tank top.
Yeah, during winter they'll only shut it off if it's unsafe/leaking, and even then they'll try and fix it ASAP.
http://m.startribune.com/index.php/deep-freeze-brings-natural-gas-shortage-frostbite-to-minnesota/505074202/
Plus, lowering, not off. Going from 75° to 65° won't kill you. I've had tenants complain they're not hitting 90° in the last couple of days.
Lowering, not off. Going from 75° to 65° won't kill you. I've had tenants complain they're not hitting 90° in the last couple of days.
Lowering, not off.Going from 75° to 65° won't kill you. I've had tenants complain they're not hitting 90° in the last couple of days.
An entire town here in MN ran out of natural gas last night due to too many people turning their furnaces too high. 152 people had no heat.
It varies by city & county.
MN laws say that if it's below -20°F, no minimum temperature is required, heat just has to operate at capacity.
I'm well aware, which also makes me sad. So many people drinking the koolaid (on both sides) but some views are just incomprehensible to me.
I'm sad that we're even in the same state.
You're welcome to rejoin, as long as you don't have more tantrums whenever a mod asks you to follow the very basic and simple server rules.
Editor's Note at the start of that article says that the decrease in Arctic ice outweighs the gain in Antarctic ice. So, less ice overall.
I can live with a little healthy fear if it makes people wash their hands & helps stop the spread of this flu. The world isn't all rainbows.
Rest and fluids for sure, but some medicine can go a long way toward making you feel less miserable.
3/3 Lot of folks die of complications from flu and got marked down as something else. Death from pneumonia caused by flu -> died in sleep.
2/? Also, we know a lot of cases go unreported even now. How many happened back then? Entire villages were wiped out, too. Who counted them?
1/? More time to analyze records spread out over the world & compile that data. Lots of bad record keeping back then meant a lot was missed.
I've heard 30%, but that's still pretty low.
I'm sorry, but the results show that you have... cancer. It's terminal. Also, you're pregnant with a horse. Congratulations.
I'm going to go wash my hands now...
I think that was more of a lesser of two evils thing. Trump personifies a lot of stuff that some people would not like to see in office.
It's cold enough outside that the heat doesn't quite get up to 90°. Mid-80°s on a -20° day apparently isn't good enough.
Over his thermostat and was confused about why his place was so cold. Coat insulated the thermostat, made it think the place was warm.
There's also the difference between what your thermostat sense vs what the general temperature is in your place. I had a guy who left a coat
You're not far off though. Minneapolis likes 68, St Paul likes 65, other places are higher/lower.
Also, I pay the utilities (except cable & internet), so the heaters don't cost the tenants anything at all.
"he gets so cold outside, I need it hotter in here!" Lady, make your kid wear clothing. Just underwear is not winter appropriate gear.
"my child's sick!" Oh no, I'll be there asap to fix the thermostat! Find that it's 90°, mother lets kid run around outside in underwear.
For sure! I provide space heaters to tenants like that. It also helps if people use blankets and wear more than booty shorts and a tank top.
Yeah, during winter they'll only shut it off if it's unsafe/leaking, and even then they'll try and fix it ASAP.
http://m.startribune.com/index.php/deep-freeze-brings-natural-gas-shortage-frostbite-to-minnesota/505074202/
Plus, lowering, not off. Going from 75° to 65° won't kill you. I've had tenants complain they're not hitting 90° in the last couple of days.
Lowering, not off. Going from 75° to 65° won't kill you. I've had tenants complain they're not hitting 90° in the last couple of days.
Lowering, not off. Going from 75° to 65° won't kill you. I've had tenants complain they're not hitting 90° in the last couple of days.
Lowering, not off.Going from 75° to 65° won't kill you. I've had tenants complain they're not hitting 90° in the last couple of days.
An entire town here in MN ran out of natural gas last night due to too many people turning their furnaces too high. 152 people had no heat.
It varies by city & county.
MN laws say that if it's below -20°F, no minimum temperature is required, heat just has to operate at capacity.
I'm well aware, which also makes me sad. So many people drinking the koolaid (on both sides) but some views are just incomprehensible to me.
I'm sad that we're even in the same state.
You're welcome to rejoin, as long as you don't have more tantrums whenever a mod asks you to follow the very basic and simple server rules.
Editor's Note at the start of that article says that the decrease in Arctic ice outweighs the gain in Antarctic ice. So, less ice overall.
I can live with a little healthy fear if it makes people wash their hands & helps stop the spread of this flu. The world isn't all rainbows.
Rest and fluids for sure, but some medicine can go a long way toward making you feel less miserable.
3/3 Lot of folks die of complications from flu and got marked down as something else. Death from pneumonia caused by flu -> died in sleep.
2/? Also, we know a lot of cases go unreported even now. How many happened back then? Entire villages were wiped out, too. Who counted them?
1/? More time to analyze records spread out over the world & compile that data. Lots of bad record keeping back then meant a lot was missed.
I've heard 30%, but that's still pretty low.
I'm sorry, but the results show that you have... cancer. It's terminal. Also, you're pregnant with a horse. Congratulations.
I'm going to go wash my hands now...
I think that was more of a lesser of two evils thing. Trump personifies a lot of stuff that some people would not like to see in office.