1599 pts ยท October 2, 2015
just trying to get my serpents wet
Stick very good!
Ah fuck. I pursued martial arts, grew my hair long and started going by my second name, Tommy, because of him. Sad day
Prid of Ankh Morpork
In Afrikaans it's Spook Asem, ghosts breath
Ticks a different craving box and is healthier and cheaper. But you get to look smuggly at other smokers.
Find another activity to go outside and do. I swapped it with eating apples. Every time a craving hit I'd head outside and grab an apple 1/2
I teach martial arts. The only "traditional" weapon we do is the chucks. I use them exclusively to hunt wasps. Gets the blood pumping
Yes please!
I look like I have it together so we'll all just lean on me. It's fine. No pressure.
years, my wife works hard but she's in medical and has crazy burnout and won't get help. But it's fine. Everyone is falling apart but 2/?
Oldest of 7 siblings, my dad is the youngest of 3. My aunt's never had kids. Somehow it's up to me look after everyone in their twilight 1/?
Your bloodline is not weak, it's just really good at making sure you don't get poisoned.
Must be nice to feel anything but apathy
The most important step a person can take is the next one
Aaay hotwheels.
Yeah fuck lemons
Man who walks next to car gets adored
Your mom has a 4mm bust
Mods be like
See Marble Olympics had a budget increase
Like making out with your food
Always wondered what that was
Know you're probably busy, but are they sandbagging or do we actually have a fun season this year?
Hit her again
On one hand really hope you do well, but if I have to hear "get in there Lewis" this season I'm going to blame you directly. Congratulations
If done right, you've got it all to come. Good luck mate
Hey man we're not sending shit, our government is just inept
Cowabummer
#4 Death is lighter than a feather
For you
Stick very good!
Ah fuck. I pursued martial arts, grew my hair long and started going by my second name, Tommy, because of him. Sad day
Prid of Ankh Morpork
In Afrikaans it's Spook Asem, ghosts breath
Ticks a different craving box and is healthier and cheaper. But you get to look smuggly at other smokers.
Find another activity to go outside and do. I swapped it with eating apples. Every time a craving hit I'd head outside and grab an apple 1/2
I teach martial arts. The only "traditional" weapon we do is the chucks. I use them exclusively to hunt wasps. Gets the blood pumping
Yes please!
I look like I have it together so we'll all just lean on me. It's fine. No pressure.
years, my wife works hard but she's in medical and has crazy burnout and won't get help. But it's fine. Everyone is falling apart but 2/?
Oldest of 7 siblings, my dad is the youngest of 3. My aunt's never had kids. Somehow it's up to me look after everyone in their twilight 1/?
Your bloodline is not weak, it's just really good at making sure you don't get poisoned.
Must be nice to feel anything but apathy
The most important step a person can take is the next one
Aaay hotwheels.
Yeah fuck lemons
Man who walks next to car gets adored
Your mom has a 4mm bust
Mods be like
See Marble Olympics had a budget increase
Like making out with your food
Always wondered what that was
Know you're probably busy, but are they sandbagging or do we actually have a fun season this year?
Hit her again
On one hand really hope you do well, but if I have to hear "get in there Lewis" this season I'm going to blame you directly. Congratulations
If done right, you've got it all to come. Good luck mate
Hey man we're not sending shit, our government is just inept
Cowabummer
#4 Death is lighter than a feather
For you