2374 pts · October 21, 2016
I'm just a chill dude that checks out interweb stuff when he gets bored
i
Beat me to it +1
Does the tattoo give you +30% chance to poison target?
I did some dumb shit when I was 18, but I remember thinking “I’m legally an adult so....”
Return the slab
I don’t really plan to buy a place anytime soon and I’m 30. Still have career moves to make. I don’t think age is a deciding factor
*greenland*
Funny that the pic is vertical
The weeb run after the kick tho lmao
The weeb run after the kick tho lmao!
Why isn’t Subaru there with some awesomely gay shit?
Thank you
Already watching for Jim Carey. Just hope it’s a bit more substance than a 90’s nostalgia flick. I know I’m asking a lot.
Owed*
Tru, I know so many awesome girls that are basically owned money but they’re too nice to bring it up cuz they don’t want to hurt feelings
I’m so glad you exist! I knew it had to be grown for something, but I had no clue what.
Just imagine if an armrest gave out tho....
There’s a fungus among us
Is there a joke in the text format or is the text format a joke?
Me: what a blatant repos... oh! *small chuckle*
You look amazing and that is one lucky man
I wish I could do this but the hospital asked me for my badge when I quit and went into selling myself for money
Thank you for making me rewatch with sound! Lmao
I would be within range of getting friend zoned by my crush
Oof
I had one of those, it’s the bass that kills it. I bought a control unit for the bass so I could basically shut it off for these situations.
Where the eff did the old shell disappear to?!?
i
Beat me to it +1
Does the tattoo give you +30% chance to poison target?
I did some dumb shit when I was 18, but I remember thinking “I’m legally an adult so....”
Return the slab
I don’t really plan to buy a place anytime soon and I’m 30. Still have career moves to make. I don’t think age is a deciding factor
*greenland*
Funny that the pic is vertical
The weeb run after the kick tho lmao
The weeb run after the kick tho lmao!
Why isn’t Subaru there with some awesomely gay shit?
Thank you
Already watching for Jim Carey. Just hope it’s a bit more substance than a 90’s nostalgia flick. I know I’m asking a lot.
Owed*
Tru, I know so many awesome girls that are basically owned money but they’re too nice to bring it up cuz they don’t want to hurt feelings
I’m so glad you exist! I knew it had to be grown for something, but I had no clue what.
Just imagine if an armrest gave out tho....
There’s a fungus among us
Is there a joke in the text format or is the text format a joke?
Me: what a blatant repos... oh! *small chuckle*
You look amazing and that is one lucky man
I wish I could do this but the hospital asked me for my badge when I quit and went into selling myself for money
Thank you for making me rewatch with sound! Lmao
I would be within range of getting friend zoned by my crush
Oof
I had one of those, it’s the bass that kills it. I bought a control unit for the bass so I could basically shut it off for these situations.
Where the eff did the old shell disappear to?!?