266 pts ยท April 14, 2015
In NH, I agree its like a crisp smell but there's still a faint hint of moisture in the air
Clean, simple, nothing flashy +1 for ya wrx
Merry Christmas
You're beautiful fellow new englander
I have a magnet on my fridge that says the same exact thing
Come on now anyone from New Hampshire knows it's New Hampshirite not NH-er +1 for reppin the 603 though
#dicksoutforharambe
@op Anton was played by Javier Bardem
Truuuuu
As someone from concord I think the new name of Manchester is heroin infested hell hole
New hamster is the best hamster
TIL I'm a hippo just trying to play volleyball
It's apparently too stealthy sauce: http://www.defensetech.org/2016/04/11/navys-futuristic-destroyer-is-apparently-too-stealthy/?mobile=1
Hiking and kayaking? You'd have a much better time up here in New Hampshire
+1 for title
Cult of PE/\KE must praise lord PE/\KE
That might be a Staffordshire it looks a little short and stout for a pit
Nothing says cold feet like taking the iceman's daughter to a dance and getting that stare down
Room. Not to be confused with The Room from 2003....that's a bad movie
New badly photoshopped picture of Ted Cruz everyday?
Zach on rooster teeth's show on the spot tends to be hilarious as well Zach is just an awesome hilarious person +1 for sharing his greatness
This would be the most important space achievement in the history of mankind
With a user name like that I was expecting paraphernalia in the picture...I was disappointed
Pibbles are just so vicious and dangerous!
How did Ori And The Blind Forest not make the cut for this? I demand a recount!
Thought this was my grandma because she eats at blames all the time...she's in Florida she was smart and left the state for the election
Think futurama's presidents heads with rocket booster and laser eyes going through space
Trying to figure out the other things, JFK wasn't specific in his speech about space back in the day
In NH, I agree its like a crisp smell but there's still a faint hint of moisture in the air
Clean, simple, nothing flashy +1 for ya wrx
Merry Christmas
You're beautiful fellow new englander
I have a magnet on my fridge that says the same exact thing
Come on now anyone from New Hampshire knows it's New Hampshirite not NH-er +1 for reppin the 603 though
#dicksoutforharambe
@op Anton was played by Javier Bardem
Truuuuu
As someone from concord I think the new name of Manchester is heroin infested hell hole
New hamster is the best hamster
TIL I'm a hippo just trying to play volleyball
It's apparently too stealthy sauce: http://www.defensetech.org/2016/04/11/navys-futuristic-destroyer-is-apparently-too-stealthy/?mobile=1
Hiking and kayaking? You'd have a much better time up here in New Hampshire
+1 for title
Cult of PE/\KE must praise lord PE/\KE
That might be a Staffordshire it looks a little short and stout for a pit
Nothing says cold feet like taking the iceman's daughter to a dance and getting that stare down
Room. Not to be confused with The Room from 2003....that's a bad movie
New badly photoshopped picture of Ted Cruz everyday?
Zach on rooster teeth's show on the spot tends to be hilarious as well Zach is just an awesome hilarious person +1 for sharing his greatness
This would be the most important space achievement in the history of mankind
With a user name like that I was expecting paraphernalia in the picture...I was disappointed
Pibbles are just so vicious and dangerous!
How did Ori And The Blind Forest not make the cut for this? I demand a recount!
Thought this was my grandma because she eats at blames all the time...she's in Florida she was smart and left the state for the election
Think futurama's presidents heads with rocket booster and laser eyes going through space
Trying to figure out the other things, JFK wasn't specific in his speech about space back in the day