3 pts ยท January 31, 2014
You're right :)
All dogs are cute, bront
I try to take care of this before I start driving, if it happens during a trip I just stop new request and run to the nearest gas station
Get beat by the bouncer or get beat by 10 other dudes in the bar even if the gun is empty, your choice. Sometimes violence is the answer
I noticed the triplet after 2nd time watching the show, the rest is wowza
.
Years? You mean 2 weeks
You're right :)
All dogs are cute, bront
I try to take care of this before I start driving, if it happens during a trip I just stop new request and run to the nearest gas station
Get beat by the bouncer or get beat by 10 other dudes in the bar even if the gun is empty, your choice. Sometimes violence is the answer
I noticed the triplet after 2nd time watching the show, the rest is wowza
.
.
Years? You mean 2 weeks