158 pts ยท July 15, 2016
I like cats, puppies, and turtles.
He thought it was another ball
Case and point. BoJack Horseman.
I know right the black dude hot damn
The axe was actually going downwards and bounced on the mat in front of the board before striking it.
She must be dyslexic and wrote Satan instead of Santa.
Nah she's just Russian
He let the others go first so he could admire those asses.
Maybe the creepy dude paid her a bunch of money to blow up the rich part of town
I am groot
That's because friends made by a mutual hate of something are the best ones
Riot please make an Astral Kindred skin based on this design.
Can we see more?
Is nobody going to talk about those fresh buns on burger king?
My name is Joel and I'm sad now.
Excuse me, I think they prefer to be referred to as African American Panthers.
That mother fucker is taller than the door though
Freeson
Middle one be like "fuckin white people"
Reverse Panda Doggo
Ye they're looking at you
Keep up the good work!
Daft punk?
He thought it was another ball
Case and point. BoJack Horseman.
I know right the black dude hot damn
The axe was actually going downwards and bounced on the mat in front of the board before striking it.
She must be dyslexic and wrote Satan instead of Santa.
Nah she's just Russian
He let the others go first so he could admire those asses.
Maybe the creepy dude paid her a bunch of money to blow up the rich part of town
I am groot
That's because friends made by a mutual hate of something are the best ones
Riot please make an Astral Kindred skin based on this design.
Can we see more?
Is nobody going to talk about those fresh buns on burger king?
My name is Joel and I'm sad now.
Excuse me, I think they prefer to be referred to as African American Panthers.
That mother fucker is taller than the door though
Freeson
Middle one be like "fuckin white people"
Reverse Panda Doggo
Ye they're looking at you
Keep up the good work!
Daft punk?