32 pts · April 19, 2013
Was a decent read until the stupid woman can get done crap. You put a dog i. A fenced kitchen and got dressed. Wow. Rock star.
Yup. Still a super tiny city full of junkies. Shame bc it’s so beautiful and fun to live there.
This is why they clip the tails. Other hogs will chew them off.
Spoken like a true fucking moron that never lived in other countries under other laws. What a twit.
I really hope she slips up on probation. I also wish there was some sort of registration for cunts like her as there is for sex offenders.
Only a true fucking idiot could believe this. Sadly, there is no shortage of true fucking idiots.
Serious question: Can’t they just murder the poachers and feed them to the lions until the poaching slows?
I will ALWAYS updoot this!
Slow clap... Got me.
Way to close to the road but sweet setup!
So this is what he’s been doing since Cadyshack
Yup.Nevr had 1 before & figured what the heck. It was awesome.I was afraid it would be dry or taste funny.Nope. It’s a go-to for my son & I
The leftovers will be!
Man I wish he’d shave that patchy shit fucking beard off his face.
She is absolutely adorable!
What would happen if they jumped in when he opened up?
Conservative and anti gay isn’t exclusive much like the 2nd amendment. Conservative doesn’t = bible thumper either. Smh ffs
The one that had to be passed before they knew what was in it. That one. Yes.
Damnit Brandeen. Do they give big momma a breathalizer
Hahaha almost kept the Cale day!
Do I see a more efficient male pattern baldness Bosley machine in the works?
I vaccinated myself and children but fuck this clown. Non scientist pos puppet.
You use it as a cock ring for when your slamming in.
And whats the average salary in this area you quote as well as the round trip drive to and from home to work?
People like the media terms, not the dictionary silly.
Until ya need one. Then bitch they don’t get there fast enough.
Thats why racists don’t like 1group or another. Ignorance&a few bad apples.don’t call’em 4 anything evr&i hope they delay responding if u do
4620
Was a decent read until the stupid woman can get done crap. You put a dog i. A fenced kitchen and got dressed. Wow. Rock star.
Yup. Still a super tiny city full of junkies. Shame bc it’s so beautiful and fun to live there.
This is why they clip the tails. Other hogs will chew them off.
Spoken like a true fucking moron that never lived in other countries under other laws. What a twit.
I really hope she slips up on probation. I also wish there was some sort of registration for cunts like her as there is for sex offenders.
Only a true fucking idiot could believe this. Sadly, there is no shortage of true fucking idiots.
Serious question: Can’t they just murder the poachers and feed them to the lions until the poaching slows?
I will ALWAYS updoot this!
Slow clap... Got me.
Way to close to the road but sweet setup!
So this is what he’s been doing since Cadyshack
Yup.Nevr had 1 before & figured what the heck. It was awesome.I was afraid it would be dry or taste funny.Nope. It’s a go-to for my son & I
The leftovers will be!
Man I wish he’d shave that patchy shit fucking beard off his face.
She is absolutely adorable!
What would happen if they jumped in when he opened up?
Conservative and anti gay isn’t exclusive much like the 2nd amendment. Conservative doesn’t = bible thumper either. Smh ffs
The one that had to be passed before they knew what was in it. That one. Yes.
Damnit Brandeen. Do they give big momma a breathalizer
Hahaha almost kept the Cale day!
Do I see a more efficient male pattern baldness Bosley machine in the works?
I vaccinated myself and children but fuck this clown. Non scientist pos puppet.
You use it as a cock ring for when your slamming in.
And whats the average salary in this area you quote as well as the round trip drive to and from home to work?
People like the media terms, not the dictionary silly.
Until ya need one. Then bitch they don’t get there fast enough.
Thats why racists don’t like 1group or another. Ignorance&a few bad apples.don’t call’em 4 anything evr&i hope they delay responding if u do
4620
4620