2471 pts ยท June 19, 2014
Barista, Python/C# padawan
That Britney was Albert Einstein.
my situation was slightly complicated, because jack's tip was bigger than usual ones.
I just disassembled my XOne gamepad and reassembled it. :) BTW, this is a great advice.
v
It's a nice scale for a bomber like Lancaster.
What scale?
It's too difficult:D I have a regular work - this is just a hobby.
But... the balls are almost the coolest part of your body...
Yeah, C110 is cool.
Didn't expected to see Bruce here...
This guy's name is Timofei Bajenov, and he's Russian Bear Grylls. Very cool guy, also runs shows on TV.
creeping the fuq out and making you brick magnate
And after cmpleting download, there's just a gay porn, but not the thing you wanted to download
A new Queens of he Stone Age album art?
From Bremen. The rooster has a shot, and a cat haz pawz.
If the last thing you played on was an arcade machine...
Golf Mk IV? No, it's too exprensive here. Lada 2114/2115.
Can I have... um... Eh... Echtsh... Oh, god, beer, please!
Oh, no. If you accidentally catch it with your face, you'll get only soot marks. And shit bricks, of course.
For a minute. Loki had born a Sleipnir. That 8-legged horse Odin uses.
Dafuq there is a levitating assault rifle?
I like another one: H: would you play raping with me? G: No H: Good
Haha! Nois!
Work perfectly on knees
Hmmm... Interesting. May I participate in these manipulations with PMs and another accounts?
Or it is the magic of your nipples
That Britney was Albert Einstein.
my situation was slightly complicated, because jack's tip was bigger than usual ones.
I just disassembled my XOne gamepad and reassembled it. :) BTW, this is a great advice.
It's a nice scale for a bomber like Lancaster.
What scale?
It's too difficult:D I have a regular work - this is just a hobby.
But... the balls are almost the coolest part of your body...
Yeah, C110 is cool.
Didn't expected to see Bruce here...
This guy's name is Timofei Bajenov, and he's Russian Bear Grylls. Very cool guy, also runs shows on TV.
creeping the fuq out and making you brick magnate
And after cmpleting download, there's just a gay porn, but not the thing you wanted to download
A new Queens of he Stone Age album art?
From Bremen. The rooster has a shot, and a cat haz pawz.
If the last thing you played on was an arcade machine...
Golf Mk IV? No, it's too exprensive here. Lada 2114/2115.
Can I have... um... Eh... Echtsh... Oh, god, beer, please!
Oh, no. If you accidentally catch it with your face, you'll get only soot marks. And shit bricks, of course.
For a minute. Loki had born a Sleipnir. That 8-legged horse Odin uses.
Dafuq there is a levitating assault rifle?
I like another one: H: would you play raping with me? G: No H: Good
Haha! Nois!
Work perfectly on knees
Hmmm... Interesting. May I participate in these manipulations with PMs and another accounts?
Or it is the magic of your nipples