9322 pts · February 8, 2016
...the menu board @ McDonalds is his favorite work.
Leave the Orange Despot alone!
What weighs more, a ton of Petty or a ton of feathers?
there is during the fall [...]– at least in his immediate vicinity – no gravitational field." (Collected Papers of Albert Einstein Vol 7)
"When I [in Bern] [...]there came to me the happiest thought of my life in the following form[...]for an observer freely falling[...] (1/2)
Regrettably, this is factual.
—I— stupidly thought that would fall under the “free will” that separates us from the beasts - but apparently not if ball gags are involved.
(None of them literate enough to understand why none of that makes sense on a Chromebook but the kind of folks who would go to the store...)
Thought about it, though. Or pinning it on Best Buy - but the old man wouldn’t “jump” on a grenade for me. Staying out...
reason than I am not LDS - pre-marriage. They can sort out their own hang-ups...I’ve been judged enough without copping to a fake pr0n rap.
Nope. Marrying into a family of 13 Mormons (mom and dad plus kids), ALL of whom advised my wife-to-be to dump my ass - for no other 1/2
bailed them out of over the years. Bro in law is diabetic from gluttony to the point that he is facing amputations...what a role model.
Holy crap, points. That’s different. Tried to do some damage control for the old guy last night, reminded folks of some of the shit he’s 1/2
Me too. Oh, shit. Wait.
That is funny shit. :D
They’re all LDS, so...yeah. Or whatever we’re calling the church right now (but w00t 2hour church lol)...
Nope, SoCal. Not all tree-huggers here - his kids made “Trump 2020” cookies @ Christmas. Map those moral conflicts out for me, will you?
B/w straight bondage, 70’s mega-bush...the most tame shit anyone who has been to Brazzers can imagine. Probably a biblical misdemeanor.
Yup. You reap what you sow.
Definitely picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
This is all happening somwhere else where I can't make it just disappear for him. Wish I knew his Google PW so I could clear it for him.
I'ma just wheel him into the deep end of the pool. Seems like the humane thing to do...
Yes - the brother (nearly 50) turned around and showed the damn Chromebook to his mother (also 70+). Damn, son, not the way to play it.
Your local trailer park. Regrettably, your odds of finding one (a) allowed to leave the premises and (b) into 36-year-olds are slim at best.
At least it wasn't a plastic scrotum. Progress, I guess...
I want to downvote this, but I am too ashamed of my ignorance of the topic to actually do it.
Clearly she is missing out on an epic opportunity.
Holy crap I thought you’d actually stolen a picture of my dog when I looked at the top one.
Patchouli, coffee, and B.O.
...the menu board @ McDonalds is his favorite work.
Leave the Orange Despot alone!
What weighs more, a ton of Petty or a ton of feathers?
there is during the fall [...]– at least in his immediate vicinity – no gravitational field." (Collected Papers of Albert Einstein Vol 7)
"When I [in Bern] [...]there came to me the happiest thought of my life in the following form[...]for an observer freely falling[...] (1/2)
Regrettably, this is factual.
—I— stupidly thought that would fall under the “free will” that separates us from the beasts - but apparently not if ball gags are involved.
(None of them literate enough to understand why none of that makes sense on a Chromebook but the kind of folks who would go to the store...)
Thought about it, though. Or pinning it on Best Buy - but the old man wouldn’t “jump” on a grenade for me. Staying out...
reason than I am not LDS - pre-marriage. They can sort out their own hang-ups...I’ve been judged enough without copping to a fake pr0n rap.
Nope. Marrying into a family of 13 Mormons (mom and dad plus kids), ALL of whom advised my wife-to-be to dump my ass - for no other 1/2
bailed them out of over the years. Bro in law is diabetic from gluttony to the point that he is facing amputations...what a role model.
Holy crap, points. That’s different. Tried to do some damage control for the old guy last night, reminded folks of some of the shit he’s 1/2
Me too. Oh, shit. Wait.
That is funny shit. :D
They’re all LDS, so...yeah. Or whatever we’re calling the church right now (but w00t 2hour church lol)...
Nope, SoCal. Not all tree-huggers here - his kids made “Trump 2020” cookies @ Christmas. Map those moral conflicts out for me, will you?
B/w straight bondage, 70’s mega-bush...the most tame shit anyone who has been to Brazzers can imagine. Probably a biblical misdemeanor.
Yup. You reap what you sow.
Definitely picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
This is all happening somwhere else where I can't make it just disappear for him. Wish I knew his Google PW so I could clear it for him.
I'ma just wheel him into the deep end of the pool. Seems like the humane thing to do...
Yes - the brother (nearly 50) turned around and showed the damn Chromebook to his mother (also 70+). Damn, son, not the way to play it.
Your local trailer park. Regrettably, your odds of finding one (a) allowed to leave the premises and (b) into 36-year-olds are slim at best.
At least it wasn't a plastic scrotum. Progress, I guess...
I want to downvote this, but I am too ashamed of my ignorance of the topic to actually do it.
Clearly she is missing out on an epic opportunity.
Holy crap I thought you’d actually stolen a picture of my dog when I looked at the top one.
Patchouli, coffee, and B.O.