975 pts ยท February 9, 2013
This is retarded
anal
This gave me aids
Thats gay
You have aids
Buckle up buckaroos!
even stealthier tissue box
They actually use Cetaphil and other similar things as a replacement for man juice in most porn pictures.
I think you mean
What kind of school let's you bring in fake weapons?
But then you have to completely remove your pants don't you?
I don't know, all of those yellow ones look the same to me.
That asshole on the left has almost all of the sand and isn't even trying to help.
Since this video will spend most of its time on vine and Twitter, it's probably better that it's vertical.
So is Spock. Sorry too soon.
So this is how they went extinct.
Councilman Jamm?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=roomba
With all of these Asian airline crashes I'm starting to think Pearl Harbor was an accident.
It also gave him a five-head
Eh, Breaking Bad was okay I guess. *hides in bomb shelter*
umop apisdn
But it maxes out at 27 fps because that's all that the human eye can process.
Look at who posted this.
The closed caption subtitles are amazing
I was almost sure this was leading to Anon's dad telling him he fucked his mom over a video game and Anon finds out it was true.
Yes, because women have always been viewed equally to men and have never been denied any rights, ever.
This is retarded
anal
This gave me aids
Thats gay
You have aids
Buckle up buckaroos!
even stealthier tissue box
They actually use Cetaphil and other similar things as a replacement for man juice in most porn pictures.
I think you mean
What kind of school let's you bring in fake weapons?
But then you have to completely remove your pants don't you?
I think you mean
I don't know, all of those yellow ones look the same to me.
That asshole on the left has almost all of the sand and isn't even trying to help.
Since this video will spend most of its time on vine and Twitter, it's probably better that it's vertical.
So is Spock. Sorry too soon.
So this is how they went extinct.
Councilman Jamm?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=roomba
With all of these Asian airline crashes I'm starting to think Pearl Harbor was an accident.
It also gave him a five-head
Eh, Breaking Bad was okay I guess. *hides in bomb shelter*
umop apisdn
But it maxes out at 27 fps because that's all that the human eye can process.
Look at who posted this.
The closed caption subtitles are amazing
I was almost sure this was leading to Anon's dad telling him he fucked his mom over a video game and Anon finds out it was true.
Yes, because women have always been viewed equally to men and have never been denied any rights, ever.