14937 pts · October 11, 2013
How Now Brown Cow
what is my purpose
suckmyassnerd++
I'm a U.S. Senate Legislative Assistant working for a moderate member. I cover Telecommunications as one of my issues. AMA.
That was off the top of the dome. - Eminem http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/975626/eminems-rap-god-lyrics-took-6-minutes-to-write.jhtml
FY16 Defense appropriations is $532 Billion
I use to do that too!! Glad to know I wasn't the only one
That line wasn't in the book but guess they needed to give someone a line...
Totally realize that was a lot but this issue isn't simple. I'd suggest doing some independent research on the topic (excluding op-eds)
People have politicized simple economics so much. So much mis-info out there - figured I’d try to throw some facts up in here…(11-11) fin.
socialist-like funding mechanisms to support certain industries have their place and are extremely beneficial for the common good. (10-11)
access because of the Universal Service Fund. The benefits of our investments in biomedical research is reaped worldwide.Sprinkles of (9-11)
of their lives are subsidized by the fed govt. Your milk isn’t $20 a gallon because of farmers assistance. Rural America has broadband(8-11)
programs but it's unsustainable. The socialist model plays out this way every. time. Also, most Americans don’t even realize how much (7-11)
believe Eurozone is headed for a deflationary recession(bad news bears).The US could divert funds to support EU/Canada-like welfare (6-11)
& Canada are a fraction of ours & they simply do not have the revenue to support social welfare programs indefinitely. Most economists(5-11)
through massive social welfare programs which cause crippling budget deficits (Sweden, Belgium). The economies of European countries (4-11)
by political leaders (Lenin,Stalin,China). Other socialist govts. choose less control over markets but support the “common good” via (3-11)
Socialist govts. have control over the means of production (factories, resources etc.), this structure has a high risk of exploitation(2-11)
We have some socialist programs in the US, e.g. national parks. Socialism is an economic system without incentives = less productivity(1-11)
Cold War, i.e. sphere of influence. That and history has proven that pure socialism decreases innovation and economic growth.
That little guy probably ticked them off...
so, are all these people ded?
would be very enlightening. What are your thoughts on proxy wars and sanctions (our bad)? Thanks!
You must. I work for a member of the U.S. Congress and I knoe the info we receive is pushed through a filter. Hearing from a Russian citizen
2:12 https://youtu.be/mHJmfySkgMw prepare for further disapointment...
what is my purpose
suckmyassnerd++
I'm a U.S. Senate Legislative Assistant working for a moderate member. I cover Telecommunications as one of my issues. AMA.
That was off the top of the dome. - Eminem http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/975626/eminems-rap-god-lyrics-took-6-minutes-to-write.jhtml
FY16 Defense appropriations is $532 Billion
I use to do that too!! Glad to know I wasn't the only one
That line wasn't in the book but guess they needed to give someone a line...
Totally realize that was a lot but this issue isn't simple. I'd suggest doing some independent research on the topic (excluding op-eds)
People have politicized simple economics so much. So much mis-info out there - figured I’d try to throw some facts up in here…(11-11) fin.
socialist-like funding mechanisms to support certain industries have their place and are extremely beneficial for the common good. (10-11)
access because of the Universal Service Fund. The benefits of our investments in biomedical research is reaped worldwide.Sprinkles of (9-11)
of their lives are subsidized by the fed govt. Your milk isn’t $20 a gallon because of farmers assistance. Rural America has broadband(8-11)
programs but it's unsustainable. The socialist model plays out this way every. time. Also, most Americans don’t even realize how much (7-11)
believe Eurozone is headed for a deflationary recession(bad news bears).The US could divert funds to support EU/Canada-like welfare (6-11)
& Canada are a fraction of ours & they simply do not have the revenue to support social welfare programs indefinitely. Most economists(5-11)
through massive social welfare programs which cause crippling budget deficits (Sweden, Belgium). The economies of European countries (4-11)
by political leaders (Lenin,Stalin,China). Other socialist govts. choose less control over markets but support the “common good” via (3-11)
Socialist govts. have control over the means of production (factories, resources etc.), this structure has a high risk of exploitation(2-11)
We have some socialist programs in the US, e.g. national parks. Socialism is an economic system without incentives = less productivity(1-11)
Cold War, i.e. sphere of influence. That and history has proven that pure socialism decreases innovation and economic growth.
That little guy probably ticked them off...
so, are all these people ded?
would be very enlightening. What are your thoughts on proxy wars and sanctions (our bad)? Thanks!
You must. I work for a member of the U.S. Congress and I knoe the info we receive is pushed through a filter. Hearing from a Russian citizen
2:12 https://youtu.be/mHJmfySkgMw prepare for further disapointment...