272 pts ยท November 25, 2014
I'm a nerd. That's all I got.
I died that day
Taunton Green. Great place.
Hi paul
Not if you know how to use it. Trust me I'm Microsoft certified
How the fuck did YOU-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
My friend at school told me this exact joke the day after it came out. How do you also know the joke???
More like Haunter, use acid
Superman is an inmate that is getting better way faster than Bruce and the doctors love him
This is beautiful
Anyone else think this had something to do with the hulk before watching it.
I would buy it
I'm laying down at the moment. I don't have enough motive to go look at my attractive reflection right now
Never trust a lawyer
I don't know where she lives. She was very secretive
Yeah. I have the exams on friday and one week from today
I'm five foot five and 103 pounds. Not someone's defenition of badass
No she would never let me come to her house
Yeah. Ap bio is extremely difficult. And I also have Ap history.
I'm 16 and single
Ha I down voted this....must change to UPVOTE-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
No he killed someone
I stared at this for ten ducking minutes
Not bad but not perfect. Canary's outfit his mildly different
Wish I could up vote twice. One for pokemon, and one for Gordon Ramsey
I've never seen this before. Oh wait I've seen it like ten times.
My thoughts exactly
I see what you did there
Sure the dude is an ass, but seriously drugs are abused and not harmless. Smarten up people
He gets like a whole second of air time before he realizes his legs are cut off and falls
*shows
I died that day
Taunton Green. Great place.
Hi paul
Not if you know how to use it. Trust me I'm Microsoft certified
How the fuck did YOU-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
My friend at school told me this exact joke the day after it came out. How do you also know the joke???
More like Haunter, use acid
Superman is an inmate that is getting better way faster than Bruce and the doctors love him
This is beautiful
Anyone else think this had something to do with the hulk before watching it.
I would buy it
I'm laying down at the moment. I don't have enough motive to go look at my attractive reflection right now
Never trust a lawyer
I don't know where she lives. She was very secretive
Yeah. I have the exams on friday and one week from today
I'm five foot five and 103 pounds. Not someone's defenition of badass
No she would never let me come to her house
Yeah. Ap bio is extremely difficult. And I also have Ap history.
I'm 16 and single
Ha I down voted this....must change to UPVOTE-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
No he killed someone
I stared at this for ten ducking minutes
Not bad but not perfect. Canary's outfit his mildly different
Wish I could up vote twice. One for pokemon, and one for Gordon Ramsey
I've never seen this before. Oh wait I've seen it like ten times.
My thoughts exactly
I see what you did there
Sure the dude is an ass, but seriously drugs are abused and not harmless. Smarten up people
He gets like a whole second of air time before he realizes his legs are cut off and falls
*shows