1701 pts ยท September 10, 2013
Elbert County
I would straight up murder someone if they ever touched my pupers. STRAIGHT UP STAB THEM WITH A CORKSCREW.
Cute puppers
We just rescued another one. How can people do this. I would loose it on this person. I hate people.
Thanks! Just took a power nap and off to the rents! Be safe today. Merry Christmas
Rescue dogos are the best dogos
Sorry to hear. Busy?
Previous agency I would work every holiday to get nye off. Hated working it
Yep
No well. City system. Aurora CO
Fuck em
I have the best water. I don't even treat it before I homebrew. Hats off to you!
Fire dispatcher with a past in EMS. I miss the street
Shit I would volunteer for that!!
You are my hero. A under appreciated job.
That's too bad. I asked if we could put 911 on voicemail and we got a good laugh
My dad traveled a lot when I was a kid. I agree with you I understand now but I didn't then
Yes that one was comical. I have so many bs ones. And we transported them all to you!
"My husband hit me with a smoove" a what?! "You know you smoove out your clothes." I lost it.
Awesome ha. Had a son call for his mom thinking she was on unconscious but she did not wake up because she did not have her hearing aids in!
Coat pocket? Sock? I wish you the best of luck
I really want to say you called 911 at 3am for this?!
Cooler in your trunk... well that's what I'm doing at 8am
I used to do the same when I was single nice work
Monday fun day! :)
What do you do?
I used to volunteer to work holidays for those with kids when I was single. I was my good deed for them ha
Do you every get random request at weird hours?
I agree with you. I support the people not the decision makers
I'm glad stores are closed. Let them be with their families!!
Elbert County
I would straight up murder someone if they ever touched my pupers. STRAIGHT UP STAB THEM WITH A CORKSCREW.
Cute puppers
We just rescued another one. How can people do this. I would loose it on this person. I hate people.
Thanks! Just took a power nap and off to the rents! Be safe today. Merry Christmas
Rescue dogos are the best dogos
Sorry to hear. Busy?
Previous agency I would work every holiday to get nye off. Hated working it
Yep
No well. City system. Aurora CO
Fuck em
I have the best water. I don't even treat it before I homebrew. Hats off to you!
Fire dispatcher with a past in EMS. I miss the street
Shit I would volunteer for that!!
You are my hero. A under appreciated job.
That's too bad. I asked if we could put 911 on voicemail and we got a good laugh
My dad traveled a lot when I was a kid. I agree with you I understand now but I didn't then
Yes that one was comical. I have so many bs ones. And we transported them all to you!
"My husband hit me with a smoove" a what?! "You know you smoove out your clothes." I lost it.
Awesome ha. Had a son call for his mom thinking she was on unconscious but she did not wake up because she did not have her hearing aids in!
Coat pocket? Sock? I wish you the best of luck
I really want to say you called 911 at 3am for this?!
Cooler in your trunk... well that's what I'm doing at 8am
I used to do the same when I was single nice work
Monday fun day! :)
What do you do?
I used to volunteer to work holidays for those with kids when I was single. I was my good deed for them ha
Do you every get random request at weird hours?
I agree with you. I support the people not the decision makers
I'm glad stores are closed. Let them be with their families!!