7939 pts · June 24, 2016
if this makes it to fp I'll eat an oreo for every upvote
#21 I don't get it
*moves in with my weed dealer*
Our world is headed to a crossover episode of Black mirror and Mr robot
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ*
Yeahhh. Cyanide and happiness*
Hell no
Poorly drawn lines are my favorite :')
What trophy
What a cutie
Cows are vv impressed
Um what
Phoebe wants to hit that so bad
You could've used 1 gif instead of 11
Absolutely. He was the funniest. The fact that the director, Taika Waititi, voiced the character makes it even more fun
I wouldn't mind xD
Okay can someone explain what's happening with EA. I have no idea and I'm too lazy to Google
#4 hahaha I love the way she just sips and looks at her all embarrassed
Big Kitty
:'(
Inspector gadget
#21 I don't get it
*moves in with my weed dealer*
Our world is headed to a crossover episode of Black mirror and Mr robot
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ*
Yeahhh. Cyanide and happiness*
Hell no
Poorly drawn lines are my favorite :')
What trophy
What a cutie
Cows are vv impressed
Um what
Phoebe wants to hit that so bad
You could've used 1 gif instead of 11
Absolutely. He was the funniest. The fact that the director, Taika Waititi, voiced the character makes it even more fun
I wouldn't mind xD
Okay can someone explain what's happening with EA. I have no idea and I'm too lazy to Google
#4 hahaha I love the way she just sips and looks at her all embarrassed
Big Kitty
:'(
Inspector gadget