643 pts ยท July 16, 2013
I'm sarcastic, I'm learning, and apparently, because I'm from Canada, I'm sorry. Longtime lurker turned anonymous voter. Amateur photographer and artist. Professional 911 dispatcher.
actually.... both Benny C and Danny R are, in fact, European.
I would believe you.... I really would.
Commenting for later
Oh for sure! And it would all melt by tomorrow..
It's still squalling over here in NL!
*sunlight reflecting off the fresh snow today haha
NL, CA = Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
And it's still going on!
It had only been snowing for 30 mins at this point, about 7:30 PM ;) Now (11:00 AM local time-NL, CA) we have over 12in of the fluffy stuff
I honestly don't know why this is negative because I don't think there will be any better use of this image..
That being said this could be a different corinthians. Not sure what their crest looks like!
Brazil prob. My husband's from Rio and his team (Flu) plays against Corinthians who are black and white (like referees)
YES found one of these posts in UserSub... first time!!
So, I'm on mobile, and I was on a wallpaper dump, and I accidentally swiped to this, and didn't even notice. So, cool right? Cool story?
*got no jobs
Boy I'm glad that title is not a typo.. I dis not want to stick around for an IBS failure...
Men, Very Early, Make Jars Stand Up Nearly Perfectly
This MAY be quite Canadian... but I'm extremely stressed about the Queen!!!
Looks like someone forgot the cats are liquid.
Make em real big then put I through the washer and dryer.. snug as a bug in a rug.
2/2..which is of course a classic procedure. Most prevalent I can think of is Titanic evac, be it 100 yrs ago, still a standard exit route.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the situation is more "women and children first" and not "no single men". 1/2
"Look at all the good shows on all the channels I don't have"
According to my parents, they have a 'grandlizard'..
YOU'RE TOUCHING IT
Somethingsomething Comic saaaaaans
As a sister... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
McFly AF
It's just Steve now
Scary! (How you all know each other...)
actually.... both Benny C and Danny R are, in fact, European.
I would believe you.... I really would.
Commenting for later
Oh for sure! And it would all melt by tomorrow..
It's still squalling over here in NL!
*sunlight reflecting off the fresh snow today haha
NL, CA = Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
And it's still going on!
It had only been snowing for 30 mins at this point, about 7:30 PM ;) Now (11:00 AM local time-NL, CA) we have over 12in of the fluffy stuff
I honestly don't know why this is negative because I don't think there will be any better use of this image..
That being said this could be a different corinthians. Not sure what their crest looks like!
Brazil prob. My husband's from Rio and his team (Flu) plays against Corinthians who are black and white (like referees)
YES found one of these posts in UserSub... first time!!
So, I'm on mobile, and I was on a wallpaper dump, and I accidentally swiped to this, and didn't even notice. So, cool right? Cool story?
*got no jobs
Boy I'm glad that title is not a typo.. I dis not want to stick around for an IBS failure...
Men, Very Early, Make Jars Stand Up Nearly Perfectly
This MAY be quite Canadian... but I'm extremely stressed about the Queen!!!
Looks like someone forgot the cats are liquid.
Make em real big then put I through the washer and dryer.. snug as a bug in a rug.
2/2..which is of course a classic procedure. Most prevalent I can think of is Titanic evac, be it 100 yrs ago, still a standard exit route.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the situation is more "women and children first" and not "no single men". 1/2
"Look at all the good shows on all the channels I don't have"
According to my parents, they have a 'grandlizard'..
YOU'RE TOUCHING IT
Somethingsomething Comic saaaaaans
As a sister... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
McFly AF
It's just Steve now
Scary! (How you all know each other...)