10391 pts ยท July 16, 2015
an odd combo of unfunny and laughter
So weird. In NZ I have noted plasma 10+ times and whole blood the balance of donations to get to 50 total (my last was my 50h), ... and it's for the good of those who need it.I am pleased to live in my country for reasons like this
Breasty*
We must all fear evil men. But there is one thing we must fear more, and that is, the indifference of good men
Oh I see. The US "Christian" who hates the quote because its communism.Ok I actually quite like it now. Ka pai
#19 why attribute a Jesus quote Marx... I don't get it
https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1cXdsZWxvcTQ0bTBqY25udTNjbGY4cjB4dTZvNXprYmg5M3N4b2cyYSZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/2Mce4Sz801AMo/200w.webp
Drawn in by the image (whodathunk?), and missed the majesty
Do you still have the memory of someone shitting themselves in an escape room?
https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1dXdqMTFpd2hkZmx6eXlwcGcyNG8zczVxYXNwa29nMTh1dm44bDdkNyZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/tnYri4n2Frnig/200w.webp
The definition of
#6 shadowfaaaaaaax!
Pretty sure Dumbledore went there for a drink with Harry #inappropriate
5/7!
He lived in Whitstable!
Just put it on the fucking ground. It doesn't need to go on the handrail!
Holy fuck
The method of the smoking cat images interjected as a story was magnificent
https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1OGZteGh3cXFpZmQ3eng1NmFwZ21uazV4Z3I3OHdyeGM3bHB0ZnZiYSZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/60FwidZG6R7Mc/200w.webp
#26 bit by returning the shopping cart you are saving the business owner money as they don't have to pay someone to collect them. By returning the cart you are taking someone's job!
Merry Christmas
#4 that's not her!
https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1ZzNydG4zNDRtbDNvYmYyNTdkMGVwbzRjZnkzeDc3Nm41OG9tNmppcyZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/tnYri4n2Frnig/200w.webp
Its an abcucktion
#16 demon llama!
#7 technically the beastie boys didn't fight for anyone's right to party. They just told us we had to do it.
This has far fewer upvotes than it deserves
The mantra that did it for me was to remind myself that I was doing it for myself whenever I craved "im doing it for me" (and I always then heard it echoed in Eminem's voice). #3yearsnow
So weird. In NZ I have noted plasma 10+ times and whole blood the balance of donations to get to 50 total (my last was my 50h), ... and it's for the good of those who need it.
I am pleased to live in my country for reasons like this
Breasty*
We must all fear evil men. But there is one thing we must fear more, and that is, the indifference of good men
Oh I see. The US "Christian" who hates the quote because its communism.
Ok I actually quite like it now. Ka pai
#19 why attribute a Jesus quote Marx... I don't get it
https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1cXdsZWxvcTQ0bTBqY25udTNjbGY4cjB4dTZvNXprYmg5M3N4b2cyYSZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/2Mce4Sz801AMo/200w.webp
Drawn in by the image (whodathunk?), and missed the majesty
Do you still have the memory of someone shitting themselves in an escape room?
https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1dXdqMTFpd2hkZmx6eXlwcGcyNG8zczVxYXNwa29nMTh1dm44bDdkNyZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/tnYri4n2Frnig/200w.webp
The definition of
#6 shadowfaaaaaaax!
Pretty sure Dumbledore went there for a drink with Harry #inappropriate
5/7!
He lived in Whitstable!
Just put it on the fucking ground. It doesn't need to go on the handrail!
Holy fuck
The method of the smoking cat images interjected as a story was magnificent
https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1OGZteGh3cXFpZmQ3eng1NmFwZ21uazV4Z3I3OHdyeGM3bHB0ZnZiYSZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/60FwidZG6R7Mc/200w.webp
#26 bit by returning the shopping cart you are saving the business owner money as they don't have to pay someone to collect them. By returning the cart you are taking someone's job!
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
#4 that's not her!
https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1ZzNydG4zNDRtbDNvYmYyNTdkMGVwbzRjZnkzeDc3Nm41OG9tNmppcyZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/tnYri4n2Frnig/200w.webp
Its an abcucktion
#16 demon llama!
#7 technically the beastie boys didn't fight for anyone's right to party. They just told us we had to do it.
This has far fewer upvotes than it deserves
The mantra that did it for me was to remind myself that I was doing it for myself whenever I craved "im doing it for me" (and I always then heard it echoed in Eminem's voice). #3yearsnow