468 pts · December 13, 2012
It’s a mash-up of The Night Before Christmas & “The Distance” by Cake.
Nice
Nice knits!
I assumed it was to save valuable time, but no, it sounds better sped up!
http://www.aiirsource.com/raising-gigantic-anchor-chain-on-aircraft-carrier/
Russia, we don’t have electric trollies here.
Zach & Miri Make a Porno, I believe.
Oh, it does!
Well, I’ll be damned!
Mom can get it!
Wait... did GFS have it before, and I missed it?!
Yeah, I was on a jury for a civil trial.
Thanks! I hate it.
Red light cameras have, not sure about speed cameras.
Definitely frittata.
Dong Oiler
#dontcrywolfe
RAWWWWBERRY!
* Slowly
A 2mph roller coaster.
“Operation Stopped”
Hummus?
Jacked up suburban sounds familiar!
Haha, no, just a guy in a Jeep who said to his wife, “hey, that’s the SeeThroughCanoe!”
Didn’t I see you driving down 4th street the other day!?
*slowly
Everyone.
It’s holding his hair on.
It’s a mash-up of The Night Before Christmas & “The Distance” by Cake.
Nice
Nice knits!
I assumed it was to save valuable time, but no, it sounds better sped up!
http://www.aiirsource.com/raising-gigantic-anchor-chain-on-aircraft-carrier/
Russia, we don’t have electric trollies here.
Zach & Miri Make a Porno, I believe.
Nice
Oh, it does!
Well, I’ll be damned!
Mom can get it!
Wait... did GFS have it before, and I missed it?!
Yeah, I was on a jury for a civil trial.
Thanks! I hate it.
Red light cameras have, not sure about speed cameras.
Definitely frittata.
Dong Oiler
#dontcrywolfe
RAWWWWBERRY!
* Slowly
A 2mph roller coaster.
“Operation Stopped”
Hummus?
Jacked up suburban sounds familiar!
Haha, no, just a guy in a Jeep who said to his wife, “hey, that’s the SeeThroughCanoe!”
Didn’t I see you driving down 4th street the other day!?
*slowly
Everyone.
It’s holding his hair on.