149 pts · September 8, 2014
No it wasn’t.
Petty.
They are lucky they even bothered with arresting them instead of shooting them outright.
v
Clinton’s are getting sloppy. Took two attempts to get him.
As an RN who works in surgery, I can tell you that if they can not detect any cancer in the margins, then that is a very good sign.
Man, what a great game this is, too. Nice find!
I’m legit confused about your purpose for being on this planet.
Looks more like an Irish red deer.
Fan made short film better than the entirety of Lucas’ special edition releases.
No Irish man or woman has ever complained that somebody from another culture wanted to raise a glass on St Patrick’s day. Sláinte!
DMV workers are so astute.
Imagine the size of those shits.
I read that in his voice. Perfect.
Almost sure that wasn’t his birthday wish!
If that were XCOM she very possibly could have missed.
Egon!
#18 makes my heart happy. That probably would have been my mum if she had made it that far. :)
Oh I did, just kind of amazed how quickly we get shoved out the door of one season and into the next.
A powerful visual reminder of the flaws of communism and socialism.
I’m looking to do a weird west campaign using the Genesys system. :)
“You lookin for a good time?”
It’s all grand and fun until your crappy neighbors destroy the bridge over the moat after you go to bed one night. ????
Congratulations, sir! Age does not diminish the prestige of the honor or accomplishment. I’m certain your family is proud. And so am I.
Vegan zombies “GRAAAAAAINS...”
No it wasn’t.
Petty.
They are lucky they even bothered with arresting them instead of shooting them outright.
Clinton’s are getting sloppy. Took two attempts to get him.
As an RN who works in surgery, I can tell you that if they can not detect any cancer in the margins, then that is a very good sign.
Man, what a great game this is, too. Nice find!
I’m legit confused about your purpose for being on this planet.
Looks more like an Irish red deer.
Fan made short film better than the entirety of Lucas’ special edition releases.
No Irish man or woman has ever complained that somebody from another culture wanted to raise a glass on St Patrick’s day. Sláinte!
DMV workers are so astute.
Imagine the size of those shits.
I read that in his voice. Perfect.
Almost sure that wasn’t his birthday wish!
If that were XCOM she very possibly could have missed.
Egon!
#18 makes my heart happy. That probably would have been my mum if she had made it that far. :)
Oh I did, just kind of amazed how quickly we get shoved out the door of one season and into the next.
A powerful visual reminder of the flaws of communism and socialism.
I’m looking to do a weird west campaign using the Genesys system. :)
“You lookin for a good time?”
It’s all grand and fun until your crappy neighbors destroy the bridge over the moat after you go to bed one night. ????
Congratulations, sir! Age does not diminish the prestige of the honor or accomplishment. I’m certain your family is proud. And so am I.
Vegan zombies “GRAAAAAAINS...”