216 pts · May 12, 2017
HEY! I’M SWIMMIN HERE!!
https://jubileefurniturelv.com/products/hariana-tech-smart-ultimate-bed?variant=36952839225493
Thats fine mate! Lets chill with our own opinions! ??
Big words coming from a conservative who’s favorite president bragged about grabbing pussy on national tv! ?? God I m loving this! ??
This is an issue in western countries as well. We r no better than them. Just google it! ?
Lol canadafreepress?? “Because without America there is no free world” can this “news” site be any self centered? ??
Dude there is an actual authentic word to word translation from Arabic to english. u should have paid more attention in ur islamic classes.
Yes exactly u think that way because u were raised like that! Back then it was normal! Seriously dude u r one self centered SOB ?
meanwhile what the saints on the conservatives side who r “super religious” thinks about rape!
Dude those r links to the same case where the woman was arrested because they thought it was consensual sex & not rape!
I m not nitpicking... if u quote someone make sure its word to word so that people can have their own interpretation!
Whats ur point? Should they have followed the rules and regulations we have today back then?
child marriages were very common back then even today it happens in many non-islamic religions!
I m enjoying this... catching conservatives off guard trying to lie is soo satisfying! ??
Hahahah looks like i m getting under ur skin ... looks like ur beautiful religion teaches u to call name to other people. Good job! ??
Sure please send ... waiting.
Y r u putting words in my mouth?I never said whether it was right or wrong i just corrected u! Y r u gettin so defensive when i corrected u?
Oh really? I didn’t know that! can u please send me some links and articles where the person who got raped go to jail?
I never took sides on whether it is wrong or right ... i just pointed at ur mistake and like typical conservative u r pulling ur hair out ?
And u r a smart ass who is trying to fill hate against other religions by misquoting their believes.
Lol! Typically ignorant conservatives... anything that u dont believe in is wrong! ?? educated urself on how to quote people properly.
Which land r u specifically talking about? ?
This is not about Liberals and Conservatives .. ur quote was wrong and i corrected it! Learn to accept ur mistakes
The quote was wrong so i corrected it. There is a difference b/w “Only” and “majority”. Only is 100% and majority can be anything above 50%
I looked into this and the actual quote is "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful”
Michael Stark!
www.loser.com
Yes, that’s true but they should not put real data on honey pots since it is designed to be breached!
Meownster!
HEY! I’M SWIMMIN HERE!!
https://jubileefurniturelv.com/products/hariana-tech-smart-ultimate-bed?variant=36952839225493
Thats fine mate! Lets chill with our own opinions! ??
Big words coming from a conservative who’s favorite president bragged about grabbing pussy on national tv! ?? God I m loving this! ??
This is an issue in western countries as well. We r no better than them. Just google it! ?
Lol canadafreepress?? “Because without America there is no free world” can this “news” site be any self centered? ??
Dude there is an actual authentic word to word translation from Arabic to english. u should have paid more attention in ur islamic classes.
Yes exactly u think that way because u were raised like that! Back then it was normal! Seriously dude u r one self centered SOB ?
Dude those r links to the same case where the woman was arrested because they thought it was consensual sex & not rape!
I m not nitpicking... if u quote someone make sure its word to word so that people can have their own interpretation!
Whats ur point? Should they have followed the rules and regulations we have today back then?
child marriages were very common back then even today it happens in many non-islamic religions!
I m enjoying this... catching conservatives off guard trying to lie is soo satisfying! ??
Hahahah looks like i m getting under ur skin ... looks like ur beautiful religion teaches u to call name to other people. Good job! ??
Sure please send ... waiting.
Y r u putting words in my mouth?I never said whether it was right or wrong i just corrected u! Y r u gettin so defensive when i corrected u?
Oh really? I didn’t know that! can u please send me some links and articles where the person who got raped go to jail?
I never took sides on whether it is wrong or right ... i just pointed at ur mistake and like typical conservative u r pulling ur hair out ?
And u r a smart ass who is trying to fill hate against other religions by misquoting their believes.
Lol! Typically ignorant conservatives... anything that u dont believe in is wrong! ?? educated urself on how to quote people properly.
Which land r u specifically talking about? ?
This is not about Liberals and Conservatives .. ur quote was wrong and i corrected it! Learn to accept ur mistakes
The quote was wrong so i corrected it. There is a difference b/w “Only” and “majority”. Only is 100% and majority can be anything above 50%
I looked into this and the actual quote is "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful”
Michael Stark!
www.loser.com
Yes, that’s true but they should not put real data on honey pots since it is designed to be breached!
Meownster!