453 pts · May 21, 2013
Hey there, you come here often? Wanna get out of this dump and go somewhere more private?
Awesome! I'll post the update when it arrives. Thanks so much!!
Fukin weebs. ;)
https://youtu.be/TKrrCEf2di0
I'm glad you liked it. :D Merry Christmas my friend and happy new year!
Link to his twitter :) https://twitter.com/Kekeflipnote
Created by Kekeflipnote. He's an amazing artist and makes most of his animations with Flipnote on the DSi/ 3DS.
https://youtu.be/G0hLIqWpJpQ This is the version with peekaboo, but it from a compilation. I have yet to find who added the sound.
I'm sorry (◞‸◟;), I just feel it is important that original creator gets the recognition they deserve.
Also, consider the fact that it is a Japanese news paper yet the bird isn't saying Inai Inai Baa.
I've searched around, and I have yet to find a 47 second version of the bird saying peekaboo. It's really adorable, however it is edited.
Sad to say, but the sound was added. Here is the original: https://youtu.be/X_REc3511pI
v
I know right! I really hope the Ice Climbers come back.
Commenting for later.
☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Anne Frank!
Neat.
Lost all its leaves already.. slut.
I logged in to upvote this gold. +1
http://youtu.be/1a6WO1g0yGk
@Razor10000
Maybe.....
http://imgur.com/rHqdQI8
That's what she said.
http://imgur.com/L08eniT
IT'S......... 1006. Kick his butt Nappa.
Awesome! I'll post the update when it arrives. Thanks so much!!
Fukin weebs. ;)
https://youtu.be/TKrrCEf2di0
I'm glad you liked it. :D Merry Christmas my friend and happy new year!
Link to his twitter :) https://twitter.com/Kekeflipnote
Created by Kekeflipnote. He's an amazing artist and makes most of his animations with Flipnote on the DSi/ 3DS.
https://youtu.be/G0hLIqWpJpQ This is the version with peekaboo, but it from a compilation. I have yet to find who added the sound.
I'm sorry (◞‸◟;), I just feel it is important that original creator gets the recognition they deserve.
Also, consider the fact that it is a Japanese news paper yet the bird isn't saying Inai Inai Baa.
I've searched around, and I have yet to find a 47 second version of the bird saying peekaboo. It's really adorable, however it is edited.
Sad to say, but the sound was added. Here is the original: https://youtu.be/X_REc3511pI
I know right! I really hope the Ice Climbers come back.
Commenting for later.
☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Anne Frank!
Neat.
Lost all its leaves already.. slut.
I logged in to upvote this gold. +1
http://youtu.be/1a6WO1g0yGk
@Razor10000
Maybe.....
http://imgur.com/rHqdQI8
That's what she said.
http://imgur.com/L08eniT
IT'S......... 1006. Kick his butt Nappa.