488 pts · March 9, 2015
That was the right reaction!
I’m soooo in love with this! I’m dying!
FF7?
What game?
It exists, its a program called Revit. Structural Technician here.
As someone who lives in Newcastle that is not an accurate depiction of what the north of England is...
I'm English and not American so it's not huge over here and unfortunately in the north of England we don't know what sunshine is.
Just wish I had the patience to learn GIMP! I'm doing a similar thing to this but I had to pre-gen it. I am really fucking lazy...
Where did you make this?
Cool story bro. +1
Are you fucking serious!?
God this just reminds me of middle school, so glad I'm not there anymore. Also fuck you OP, I feel old now.
So do I... Happy Birthday to us I guess?
Just when I thought Architects couldn't get anymore pretentious!
Imgur needs more RuPaul!
Im digging these, keep it up OP!
Ok
I also share this opinion.
Just think of the bruises... Ouch!
That was the right reaction!
I’m soooo in love with this! I’m dying!
FF7?
What game?
It exists, its a program called Revit. Structural Technician here.
As someone who lives in Newcastle that is not an accurate depiction of what the north of England is...
I'm English and not American so it's not huge over here and unfortunately in the north of England we don't know what sunshine is.
Just wish I had the patience to learn GIMP! I'm doing a similar thing to this but I had to pre-gen it. I am really fucking lazy...
Where did you make this?
Are you fucking serious!?
God this just reminds me of middle school, so glad I'm not there anymore. Also fuck you OP, I feel old now.
So do I... Happy Birthday to us I guess?
Just when I thought Architects couldn't get anymore pretentious!
Imgur needs more RuPaul!
Im digging these, keep it up OP!
Ok
I also share this opinion.
Just think of the bruises... Ouch!