1871 pts ยท November 21, 2012
He seems to have a soul. I am confused.
As some1 who worked in retail during uni, sure, cool. As someone who sometimes shops... dis ain't true. Sometimes it makes ppl more dickish.
Gesundheit.
Yoga to be kidding me!
*Enhancing intensifies*
"Come at me, BRO. Whatchu gonna do bout it... just kidding, just kidding. Sorry. PSYCHE! What, mc-FC-caw? Come at me."
As a donkey, no need.
CHEESECAKE SWIRL BROWNIES? http://imgur.com/XEKjVl9
As an Australian, fuck yoursel... oh, he fell down, I'm safe. Brilliant. Carry on.
I didn't get it. But then I got it, and was mildly amused. +1
... no different than a vote for labor. Sex party. Huzz-ahhh.
The devil's lettuce.
Sex party. Huzzah! (A way to solve nothing but at the least not directly contribute to assholes maintaing power).
wat.
But bitter divorce!
It means 'happiness.'
I just woke up, and chortled. Kudos.
What's fucking satan like?
HowFortunate.
Classic Todd.
?1
Racist.
Your dog is cute and boss as fuck.
...teapot?
I don't even like beer but this is awesome and now I kinda wanna beer.
Well then we shldn't be angry at him, but the society that's allowed him to be. Or, u knw, jst b mre constructive with our energy, generally
If so... well played, child troll. Well played.
Who's on first?
That iceberg looks like a giant, angry wizard who's ready for battle.
I WANT A DOG WHO KNOWS HOW TO INTERNETS!
He seems to have a soul. I am confused.
As some1 who worked in retail during uni, sure, cool. As someone who sometimes shops... dis ain't true. Sometimes it makes ppl more dickish.
Gesundheit.
Yoga to be kidding me!
*Enhancing intensifies*
"Come at me, BRO. Whatchu gonna do bout it... just kidding, just kidding. Sorry. PSYCHE! What, mc-FC-caw? Come at me."
As a donkey, no need.
CHEESECAKE SWIRL BROWNIES? http://imgur.com/XEKjVl9
As an Australian, fuck yoursel... oh, he fell down, I'm safe. Brilliant. Carry on.
I didn't get it. But then I got it, and was mildly amused. +1
... no different than a vote for labor. Sex party. Huzz-ahhh.
The devil's lettuce.
Sex party. Huzzah! (A way to solve nothing but at the least not directly contribute to assholes maintaing power).
wat.
But bitter divorce!
It means 'happiness.'
I just woke up, and chortled. Kudos.
What's fucking satan like?
HowFortunate.
Classic Todd.
Racist.
Your dog is cute and boss as fuck.
...teapot?
I don't even like beer but this is awesome and now I kinda wanna beer.
Well then we shldn't be angry at him, but the society that's allowed him to be. Or, u knw, jst b mre constructive with our energy, generally
If so... well played, child troll. Well played.
Who's on first?
That iceberg looks like a giant, angry wizard who's ready for battle.
I WANT A DOG WHO KNOWS HOW TO INTERNETS!