74 pts ยท August 4, 2015
Oh man that looks painful. I remember getting a chunk of carbon stuck halfway up my nail once, not very nice getting it taken out.
Just eat some bacon and be done, people are picky.
What the fuck you doing dog? That's not how to dog.
I request more Mr Bean. Thanks.
I only just noticed the fact that Ron and Ginny are in the background.
I'd love to live in a place like this, fuck the summer. Bugs everywhere, people stink, sweat dripping, cars are unbearably hot.
Is this stuff true? I've never heard of any of it before. If so then Keanu Reeves gets my utmost respect for even having any sanity left.
If you let a dog down you're going straight to hell.
*Throws up in mouth*
I'd read a book.
Yes what I really want is a good dose of Sulfur.
Adorable. Dog posts go straight into my favourites.
The clothes I can understand, but why would you have water bottles under your bed?
I don't think that's what he meant, but yes you're right.
The more you know.
It's funny because she's fat.
So NATIVE Americans are foreign?
And his girlfriend (the elf) isn't his side either.
Glad they put Freakazoid in there. That guy is huge!
I would absolutely love to live in a place like that. Fucking hate hot sticky weather.
I think I actually have about that many potions too, and I haven't even finished the main questline.
As long as he's not wearing socks too I think she's fine.
Looks alright to me, looks like she jumped forward and upwards with a fair amount of momentum.
Did the Titanic even have a pool? I don't remember seeing one in the film.
So that double decker sofa, where do they put their feet? Or do they just dangle? Because that looks uncomfortable as hell.
*There's always AT LEAST one person that goes too far on Halloween*
How to cook an egg: Throw it in the bin and buy some bacon.
Even the day before her death, my dog was always up for a good walk. Bless her.
Also they forgot to mention butter, that shit is so bad for you, and does nothing to sate your appetite. Use sauce instead.
Oh man that looks painful. I remember getting a chunk of carbon stuck halfway up my nail once, not very nice getting it taken out.
Just eat some bacon and be done, people are picky.
What the fuck you doing dog? That's not how to dog.
I request more Mr Bean. Thanks.
I only just noticed the fact that Ron and Ginny are in the background.
I'd love to live in a place like this, fuck the summer. Bugs everywhere, people stink, sweat dripping, cars are unbearably hot.
Is this stuff true? I've never heard of any of it before. If so then Keanu Reeves gets my utmost respect for even having any sanity left.
If you let a dog down you're going straight to hell.
*Throws up in mouth*
I'd read a book.
Yes what I really want is a good dose of Sulfur.
Adorable. Dog posts go straight into my favourites.
The clothes I can understand, but why would you have water bottles under your bed?
I don't think that's what he meant, but yes you're right.
The more you know.
It's funny because she's fat.
So NATIVE Americans are foreign?
And his girlfriend (the elf) isn't his side either.
Glad they put Freakazoid in there. That guy is huge!
I would absolutely love to live in a place like that. Fucking hate hot sticky weather.
I think I actually have about that many potions too, and I haven't even finished the main questline.
I think I actually have about that many potions too, and I haven't even finished the main questline.
As long as he's not wearing socks too I think she's fine.
Looks alright to me, looks like she jumped forward and upwards with a fair amount of momentum.
Did the Titanic even have a pool? I don't remember seeing one in the film.
So that double decker sofa, where do they put their feet? Or do they just dangle? Because that looks uncomfortable as hell.
*There's always AT LEAST one person that goes too far on Halloween*
How to cook an egg: Throw it in the bin and buy some bacon.
Even the day before her death, my dog was always up for a good walk. Bless her.
Also they forgot to mention butter, that shit is so bad for you, and does nothing to sate your appetite. Use sauce instead.