1021 pts · March 31, 2015
If you dunk either way… thank god it’s over water, not land
How does he drink throughout the day without making a mess? Probably through a cigarette sized straw
And me, I got a really good idea about a cube shaped Cubano sandwich called the Cube-ano that may take a great deal of time to flesh out
(Didn’t read the post only the title) stigma balls in ur mouth
I gotta believe ya. I wish I was there.
Literally just did this lol
Players on offense can perform lateral passes to their teammates who are behind them. As far as I understand it, anywho. I’m not too into it
QBs can pass when behind the line of scrimmage. Special teams (kickoff return) do not have a QB on field. While passed line of scrimmage 1/2
I’m so embarrassed to live here ??♂️
Climb something like that? Just curious bc I don’t know much about the material, but it’s interesting! I thought it was a huge screen!
Is plexy wall like plexy glass? Also would it cause the light to scatter onto the surface like in the video? Would a squirrel be able to 1/2
Taco casa ‘Chilada is exactly this. Olives included!
Sucks for the folks who’s car they hit thought. I always think “man I hope they fuck ONLY their car up”. Just to learn a lesson.
Newsflash, bro: people can hold different opinions and tastes than you.
What’s your answer? Jc
Think about the ways that you yourself are propagandized, that you wouldn’t listen to science to potentially save you/ loved ones lives. Sad
The threading looks pretty capable (idk anything abt coding im just using buzzwords for the pun)
Heh, only 50
When nailed too high you can get blow through which is when the nailhead goes completely through the shingle, and just makes a hole
I’ll be taking this, thanks
Hm, whaddya know
¿ǝʇɐɯ 'ǝʎ ɹoɟ ʇᴉ op ll’suɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ʇunɔ ʞɔᴉs ɐ ǝq ʎɥM
For reference, 656 ft is about how long an M132 armored flamethrower can shoot. Wow!
Beautiful
Good ol john Farnham
There are videos on YouTube where people go to the beach with sifts and catch assloads of these. Can fry and eat when soft shelled
I’m at work without headphones and thought I just wasn’t hearing it so I cranked the volume and put the speaker up to my ear. Ouchie
If you dunk either way… thank god it’s over water, not land
How does he drink throughout the day without making a mess? Probably through a cigarette sized straw
And me, I got a really good idea about a cube shaped Cubano sandwich called the Cube-ano that may take a great deal of time to flesh out
(Didn’t read the post only the title) stigma balls in ur mouth
I gotta believe ya. I wish I was there.
Literally just did this lol
Players on offense can perform lateral passes to their teammates who are behind them. As far as I understand it, anywho. I’m not too into it
QBs can pass when behind the line of scrimmage. Special teams (kickoff return) do not have a QB on field. While passed line of scrimmage 1/2
I’m so embarrassed to live here ??♂️
Climb something like that? Just curious bc I don’t know much about the material, but it’s interesting! I thought it was a huge screen!
Is plexy wall like plexy glass? Also would it cause the light to scatter onto the surface like in the video? Would a squirrel be able to 1/2
Taco casa ‘Chilada is exactly this. Olives included!
Sucks for the folks who’s car they hit thought. I always think “man I hope they fuck ONLY their car up”. Just to learn a lesson.
Newsflash, bro: people can hold different opinions and tastes than you.
What’s your answer? Jc
Think about the ways that you yourself are propagandized, that you wouldn’t listen to science to potentially save you/ loved ones lives. Sad
The threading looks pretty capable (idk anything abt coding im just using buzzwords for the pun)
Heh, only 50
When nailed too high you can get blow through which is when the nailhead goes completely through the shingle, and just makes a hole
I’ll be taking this, thanks
Hm, whaddya know
¿ǝʇɐɯ 'ǝʎ ɹoɟ ʇᴉ op ll’suɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ʇunɔ ʞɔᴉs ɐ ǝq ʎɥM
For reference, 656 ft is about how long an M132 armored flamethrower can shoot. Wow!
Beautiful
Good ol john Farnham
There are videos on YouTube where people go to the beach with sifts and catch assloads of these. Can fry and eat when soft shelled
I’m at work without headphones and thought I just wasn’t hearing it so I cranked the volume and put the speaker up to my ear. Ouchie