1288 pts · December 23, 2013
...oil up a couple as$es, and do a little plowing of our own.
Why are we paying Rose with productivity?
They're interchangeable in Canada, and it's cheque here too ✌️
What's the name of this song?
I went to an all girls school where everyone was friendly with each other. I was on most teams and clubs, fun times!
Same. It's happened 6 times to me from ages 13 to 30. Each time it's happened I was lying on my back, and alone. Footsteps approach.
Newbies should always wear a helmet. I fell back my first time and received a concussion.
The Great Canadian Edge
Toxoplasmosis
Apparently there's a genetic component to it. Found out from 23andMe.
Maltese?
What breed is this beautiful beast?
Maybe a cannabis branch eh
Reminds me of my Black Lab/German Shepherd. Wish I knew how to attach a photo..
Ontario too
I think Introverts need to know that ppl care less about their faults than expected. Be yourself.
My SIL told me "you're not that special, it's in your head" on my wedding day to ease my nerves. Awkward at first, but it actually helped.
My cousin has been fighting for split custody for 6 months and has already gone $40,000 in debt. Toronto, ON. Crazy
Thank you. I had never heard of the term and was confused.
Mad Queen
As the Mama, it's so sweet to get the cuddles. He sees my face all day so the bond is strong. I've heard it's all Dada by 2.
I imagine you're the father then? My husband feels this way. Son is 8 months and is all Mama Mama. Disheartening for SO. It gets easier :)
Pictures or it's not true
He must have been targeted. Who in their right mind would rob a man with a Belgium M? There's more to this story.
This makes me uncomfortable
Are these Purdys?
I've seen many cows eat many squirrels
Apparently Canadian Customs held them back at the border. This happens all the time with orders from China, in my experience.
Yep. I ordered a bunch of items for my wedding ceremony and reception. I received half the items 6 months or more after the wedding lol.
...oil up a couple as$es, and do a little plowing of our own.
Why are we paying Rose with productivity?
They're interchangeable in Canada, and it's cheque here too ✌️
What's the name of this song?
I went to an all girls school where everyone was friendly with each other. I was on most teams and clubs, fun times!
Same. It's happened 6 times to me from ages 13 to 30. Each time it's happened I was lying on my back, and alone. Footsteps approach.
Newbies should always wear a helmet. I fell back my first time and received a concussion.
The Great Canadian Edge
Toxoplasmosis
Apparently there's a genetic component to it. Found out from 23andMe.
Maltese?
What breed is this beautiful beast?
Maybe a cannabis branch eh
Reminds me of my Black Lab/German Shepherd. Wish I knew how to attach a photo..
Toxoplasmosis
Ontario too
I think Introverts need to know that ppl care less about their faults than expected. Be yourself.
My SIL told me "you're not that special, it's in your head" on my wedding day to ease my nerves. Awkward at first, but it actually helped.
My cousin has been fighting for split custody for 6 months and has already gone $40,000 in debt. Toronto, ON. Crazy
Thank you. I had never heard of the term and was confused.
Mad Queen
As the Mama, it's so sweet to get the cuddles. He sees my face all day so the bond is strong. I've heard it's all Dada by 2.
I imagine you're the father then? My husband feels this way. Son is 8 months and is all Mama Mama. Disheartening for SO. It gets easier :)
Pictures or it's not true
He must have been targeted. Who in their right mind would rob a man with a Belgium M? There's more to this story.
This makes me uncomfortable
Are these Purdys?
I've seen many cows eat many squirrels
Apparently Canadian Customs held them back at the border. This happens all the time with orders from China, in my experience.
Yep. I ordered a bunch of items for my wedding ceremony and reception. I received half the items 6 months or more after the wedding lol.