88 pts ยท April 5, 2015
What if some child needs healing?
This deserves more upvotes
What is the name of it?
Y O U D I E D
*several people are typing*
Except Sakura's being first class ho
I see, Sasuke doesn't have his sword!
Why does anyone even use rotten tomatoes? Weren't they giving shitty ratings for good movies? Plus they gave Sharknado the whole 9 yards.
Sploosh
Is she sleeping, in her bed? Clawing away at your head
I like sad stories. It shows a more real side of life. That not everything is just hunky dory.
The husky. She thicc ????????????
*stares at Doctor Suess*
Agreed
Can you give me some of your weight? I'm like 5'7" and weigh 125 lbs. That's not good for me, being a guy and all.
Same!
Isn't it spelled Kurt?
So his son is gonna be as badass as him
Damn. That's okay
Make me a sandwich while you're at it
I feel like it would've been funnier if it didn't say riot but just had a picture of one.
So is Donald, just sayin'... :/
I think that Andrew Jackson still deserves that award.
Someone post something McCree related
I don't get why so many people are freaking out over one guys reaction. I'm pretty sure this is how the majority of America feels about him.
Is no one going to mention HOW AWESOME NUMBER 37 IS!?!?!?!
The beginning of Get Out
What if some child needs healing?
This deserves more upvotes
What is the name of it?
Y O U D I E D
*several people are typing*
Except Sakura's being first class ho
I see, Sasuke doesn't have his sword!
Why does anyone even use rotten tomatoes? Weren't they giving shitty ratings for good movies? Plus they gave Sharknado the whole 9 yards.
Sploosh
Is she sleeping, in her bed? Clawing away at your head
I like sad stories. It shows a more real side of life. That not everything is just hunky dory.
The husky. She thicc ????????????
*stares at Doctor Suess*
Agreed
Can you give me some of your weight? I'm like 5'7" and weigh 125 lbs. That's not good for me, being a guy and all.
Same!
Isn't it spelled Kurt?
So his son is gonna be as badass as him
Damn. That's okay
Make me a sandwich while you're at it
I feel like it would've been funnier if it didn't say riot but just had a picture of one.
So is Donald, just sayin'... :/
I think that Andrew Jackson still deserves that award.
Someone post something McCree related
I don't get why so many people are freaking out over one guys reaction. I'm pretty sure this is how the majority of America feels about him.
Is no one going to mention HOW AWESOME NUMBER 37 IS!?!?!?!
The beginning of Get Out