1580 pts ยท November 17, 2015
I am Catbug!!!! (Not literally)
The worms look like the parasites from The Strain.
I have never found an agate that big before! That's awesome.
No, but they do buy you the oatmeal with dinosaur eggs in it.
I would like to retract my previous statement
Vikings are gonna win
Stardew Valley
Brian Regan does a really funny bit about this
If this goes through, it should apply to other things you buy that are digital. Like reselling an album you bought on itunes.
Stupid, sexy vegetables
I like Imagine Dragons
It's actually Red vs Blue.
Nice try, FBI
Nope. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pysanka
You dye the egg the lightest color. Cover with wax the parts you want to keep that color, and then dye with a darker color.
You don't paint them, you actually dye them the different colors.
I looked it up. It's actually real. She posted it April 19th.
Gus and Burnie agree with you
It's warm again now
Agates are awesome!
No Guts, no Glory!
WWI was before the Great Depression
That means she's the one with cold feet
I think Mr. Blobby beats it on the creepy factor
We have a blizzard going on right now in western minnesoata
Caboose!
I am Catbug!
0
First pic looks like those scenes in Game of Thrones
You're part of the problem
The worms look like the parasites from The Strain.
I have never found an agate that big before! That's awesome.
No, but they do buy you the oatmeal with dinosaur eggs in it.
I would like to retract my previous statement
Vikings are gonna win
Stardew Valley
Brian Regan does a really funny bit about this
If this goes through, it should apply to other things you buy that are digital. Like reselling an album you bought on itunes.
Stupid, sexy vegetables
I like Imagine Dragons
It's actually Red vs Blue.
Nice try, FBI
Nope. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pysanka
You dye the egg the lightest color. Cover with wax the parts you want to keep that color, and then dye with a darker color.
You don't paint them, you actually dye them the different colors.
I looked it up. It's actually real. She posted it April 19th.
Gus and Burnie agree with you
It's warm again now
Agates are awesome!
No Guts, no Glory!
WWI was before the Great Depression
That means she's the one with cold feet
I think Mr. Blobby beats it on the creepy factor
We have a blizzard going on right now in western minnesoata
Caboose!
I am Catbug!
0
First pic looks like those scenes in Game of Thrones
You're part of the problem