7390 pts ยท January 18, 2013
So, Stem Cells are OK with the religious right now
That tail was dragged through the cat litter
INGSOC
I agree, proper training and cool heads prevailed that day. Only one person shot, I don't see how I could have remained so calm and clear headed with such aggression breaking through the windows and doors.
One less Trump vote this November
I think they need a bigger truck
I have a Bob at home, but I call him Kevin. Feral little dude comes by most days for breakfast and dinner. I put a heated cat shelter a the far end of the yard for him. Its about an acre away from the house so he feels safe from humans while using it.
You knew the terms of the loan. You further agreed to the terms of the loan and signed in good faith. Everyone should have a right to attend college. Everyone does not have the right to attend the college of their choice. Live within your means. You could have worked full time and gone to school part-time and attained the same degree with little to no debt.
Good thing I had the Maderna and not Pfizer vaccine
Get a job and earn money for what you want. Go to college part time or full time, but only as a pay as you go situation. Don't get into debt, or keep the debt very low. Everyone has a right to go to college, not everyone has a right to go away to college.
The Writers have a valid argument. However, their strike is affecting non-writers such as electricians, carpenters, food service workings, production staff, office staff, etc. More non-writers are affected by the strike than there are writers. Its not fair that all these other people who will not financially gain by the strike continue to not be able to work and provide for themselves and their families. Unemployment isn't enough to actually pay the bills.
I'm turned on by this
According to IMDB Kevin is always working, two projects just this year. I don't see how his career isn't paying off for him. Kevin just wants to be a victim.
Of course its a Christians school getting tax payer money. As if the church doesn't have enough money to build and provide schools for all children around the world.
I can certainty understand the controversy. Is the ink on the paper toxic if inhaled, and what about the inhalation of the chemicals used in the production of the paper itself?
Trump pulled all the equipment, and all but about 2,500 of the troops out. There was nothing for Biden to hold the Taliban back with.
Bats are good, just don't eat them or have sex with them.
Good luck getting them to show up. Our sad reality.
I've built that one. Mustang
I doubt Jesus actually said any of that stuff. Bible was written by religious and political motivations many years later.
I guess you can't just jerk a lion off like you can a horse
Why is it always Alabama and Tennessee that dogs need to be rescued from?
Eyebrows, there should be two of them
So, Stem Cells are OK with the religious right now
That tail was dragged through the cat litter
INGSOC
I agree, proper training and cool heads prevailed that day. Only one person shot, I don't see how I could have remained so calm and clear headed with such aggression breaking through the windows and doors.
One less Trump vote this November
I think they need a bigger truck
I have a Bob at home, but I call him Kevin. Feral little dude comes by most days for breakfast and dinner. I put a heated cat shelter a the far end of the yard for him. Its about an acre away from the house so he feels safe from humans while using it.
You knew the terms of the loan. You further agreed to the terms of the loan and signed in good faith. Everyone should have a right to attend college. Everyone does not have the right to attend the college of their choice. Live within your means. You could have worked full time and gone to school part-time and attained the same degree with little to no debt.
Good thing I had the Maderna and not Pfizer vaccine
Get a job and earn money for what you want. Go to college part time or full time, but only as a pay as you go situation. Don't get into debt, or keep the debt very low. Everyone has a right to go to college, not everyone has a right to go away to college.
The Writers have a valid argument. However, their strike is affecting non-writers such as electricians, carpenters, food service workings, production staff, office staff, etc. More non-writers are affected by the strike than there are writers. Its not fair that all these other people who will not financially gain by the strike continue to not be able to work and provide for themselves and their families. Unemployment isn't enough to actually pay the bills.
I'm turned on by this
According to IMDB Kevin is always working, two projects just this year. I don't see how his career isn't paying off for him. Kevin just wants to be a victim.
Of course its a Christians school getting tax payer money. As if the church doesn't have enough money to build and provide schools for all children around the world.
I can certainty understand the controversy. Is the ink on the paper toxic if inhaled, and what about the inhalation of the chemicals used in the production of the paper itself?
Trump pulled all the equipment, and all but about 2,500 of the troops out. There was nothing for Biden to hold the Taliban back with.
Bats are good, just don't eat them or have sex with them.
Good luck getting them to show up. Our sad reality.
I've built that one. Mustang
I doubt Jesus actually said any of that stuff. Bible was written by religious and political motivations many years later.
I guess you can't just jerk a lion off like you can a horse
Why is it always Alabama and Tennessee that dogs need to be rescued from?
Eyebrows, there should be two of them