Chadss

1033 pts ยท August 9, 2015


spider cat

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I've only ever had one. Guess which one

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Well yeah

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Not even 1 for when you need to make your bed side fap station as quiet as possible.

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 2

One can only imagine the foulness that would have tainted our eyes would it not have been for the mercy of censorship.

9 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

like jesus becky

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I don't consider myself too socially skilled for this kind of things

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Heheh

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

NOTHING AT ALL

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

NOTHING

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Isn't the fascist ideology the exact polar opposite to a divided country?

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Republican here; So am I. The system is best left somewhat balanced.

10 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 1

http://imgur.com/hC2nDE9

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Well at least we can say this isn't entirely a two-party system

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Wouldn't it be cool if, like, there were more than just two parties that mattered?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Shouldve put his paw in the dyke

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I enjoy the subtle religious undertone of it.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

If I were to steal this building how much money could I get for it

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

What has time ever done to you

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Well their goes the alliance with france then

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That'll teach him!

10 years ago | Likes 60 Dislikes 0

No, we're not all like that.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 5

I fucking love this kind of shit

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 1

War of the Worst?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

From what game are those funny reload animations?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

A giggle of white teenage girls

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I assume they all grew up in very strict communities. I can imagine that that would brainwash someone just slightly.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 2

I love this movie

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Just fuck off...

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0