760 pts ยท February 21, 2013
Hello fellow Imgurians! I am Lisa!
I definitely sang the whole thing
That's how my farts make people feel...
White with black stripes...
It's written above the picture!
Since you are incapable of typing "cards against humanity" on google, here is a link http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/ ....
The first pic is mean
Not arguing, right.. clearly you need to use a dictionary more often
You need to look up the definition of abuse
She didn't ride my dog, the dog is laying down, and she didn't even have all her weight on her. The title is "trying" to ride the dog
Really the pope? Now your whole speech makes sense to me lmao
I just love self righteous teenagers
You're ridiculous
Google it
I played this game for the first time last weekend, I <3 it lol
My dogs are very loved and very well taken care of, so go f*ck yourself
Ya because a 30 lb 3 yr old will break my 60 lb german sheperd husky's spine.. Stupid morons think everything is abuse
Although.. when MY dog does it, it's cute
My dog does that too lol
You're kidding, right? Not only does The Walking Dead blow those shows away by far, but I also doubt it'll get canceled for many many years
My butt's more glorious...
Try not to think about it so much, there is such a thing as trying too much
What is this from?
She seems like the kind of girl that'll forgive u for showing Imgur this lol you'll probably get a booty pic saying "I like my makeup today"
"That was on purpose guys, it's a milk bath... common.."
Definitely fire
Good thing you have a large centerpiece or this could have been ugly lol
I can haz?
I love it
Opposite day!
"Why it no go all in? Me confoozed :| "
I definitely sang the whole thing
That's how my farts make people feel...
White with black stripes...
It's written above the picture!
Since you are incapable of typing "cards against humanity" on google, here is a link http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/ ....
The first pic is mean
Not arguing, right.. clearly you need to use a dictionary more often
You need to look up the definition of abuse
She didn't ride my dog, the dog is laying down, and she didn't even have all her weight on her. The title is "trying" to ride the dog
Really the pope? Now your whole speech makes sense to me lmao
I just love self righteous teenagers
You're ridiculous
Google it
I played this game for the first time last weekend, I <3 it lol
My dogs are very loved and very well taken care of, so go f*ck yourself
Ya because a 30 lb 3 yr old will break my 60 lb german sheperd husky's spine.. Stupid morons think everything is abuse
Although.. when MY dog does it, it's cute
My dog does that too lol
You're kidding, right? Not only does The Walking Dead blow those shows away by far, but I also doubt it'll get canceled for many many years
My butt's more glorious...
Try not to think about it so much, there is such a thing as trying too much
What is this from?
She seems like the kind of girl that'll forgive u for showing Imgur this lol you'll probably get a booty pic saying "I like my makeup today"
"That was on purpose guys, it's a milk bath... common.."
Definitely fire
Good thing you have a large centerpiece or this could have been ugly lol
I can haz?
I love it
Opposite day!
"Why it no go all in? Me confoozed :| "