5535 pts ยท December 24, 2015
I just post pix of my dog
Looks great op! I love the greyscale and line work. I think you should put more color contrast in the eyes to give it a bit more emotion
Lola!
Same
????????????????????
Beautiful! I think it def must be a shiba thing!
Need.... More..... Pixels....
I honestly almost cried
I think that the idea that a safe space has turned into this is incorrect, personally
This is butt fuckin ugly
This is exactly me and my shiba
You should. I adopted a ten yo dog and it's the best thing I've done. It will be hard, but making his last years great is beyond worth it.
Same. Have always felt like this with everyone. No matter how close.
You and your partner are amazing people, @op.
I am beyond 100% with you
Shit, this reminds me of when I had a partner I loved.
omg
This is real
Great work op!
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Doge doesn't move for doors
Mine does the same!
She loves you!
He leveled up from merely sitting on her work. +1
They have my favorite Twitter
Congrats on your buddy's birthday!
Honestly it's so easy to lose parts of yourself in a relationship. Don't beat yourself up over it
V same esp after losing this recently
My dog hasn't even asked to go outside a second time tonight. He also wants all the cuddles
Looks great op! I love the greyscale and line work. I think you should put more color contrast in the eyes to give it a bit more emotion
Lola!
Same
????????????????????
Beautiful! I think it def must be a shiba thing!
Need.... More..... Pixels....
I honestly almost cried
I think that the idea that a safe space has turned into this is incorrect, personally
This is butt fuckin ugly
This is exactly me and my shiba
You should. I adopted a ten yo dog and it's the best thing I've done. It will be hard, but making his last years great is beyond worth it.
Same. Have always felt like this with everyone. No matter how close.
You and your partner are amazing people, @op.
I am beyond 100% with you
Shit, this reminds me of when I had a partner I loved.
omg
This is real
This is real
Great work op!
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Great work op!
Doge doesn't move for doors
Mine does the same!
She loves you!
He leveled up from merely sitting on her work. +1
They have my favorite Twitter
Congrats on your buddy's birthday!
Honestly it's so easy to lose parts of yourself in a relationship. Don't beat yourself up over it
V same esp after losing this recently
My dog hasn't even asked to go outside a second time tonight. He also wants all the cuddles