22360 pts ยท June 14, 2015
https://lowpoly3ddesigns.myshopify.com/ 45 year old on the outside! maybe 8 or 9 intellectually, 3 or 4 emotionally, and as far as socially goes . . . I haven't even been born yet!
nah
ok, clearly you have some idea what i'm into . . .
You have no idea what I'm into . . .
Photoshop
I have a low saving throw vs. catloafs
yes, i might build a tiny upper lip on each shelf to keep em in there.
a removable row of books would kinda rock! great idea!
I've certainly had print issues, but nothing so bad as to dissuade my unadulterated love for my 3D printer!
Let me say that "God I want a 3D printer" becomes "God I love my 3D printer" from pretty much the moment you buy one to forever! :)
ty ty.
the elemental was printed at .45 actually!
Inside I LOL'ed. :)
thanks!
I have to an extent, If the unthinkable happens and I have a steady stream o orders, I will certainly do that a lot more.
Exactly! Potential customers shouldn't wait 2 days on a print assuming nothing goes wrong! And multiple orders would backlog quick.
the time involved is important. someone orders 12 goblins, well that could be 1 hour or it could tie up my printer for the rest of a day!
very much on purpose. I can churn out many more faster this way. The high detailed stuff often costs a bunch, I try to offer for less.
Well the idea was quick & easy vs. detailed. So this is on purpose.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Lowpoly3dDesigns
wildo
Well then, that bares investigating!
A 3D printer! Haha, ok, just kidding, had to say it. I have a Lulzbot Mini.
Indeed, that's sorta my whole point, I likey the idea of stand in models that if you don't look to hard, fit the bill!
That would certainly be amazing, but my extruder is basic, will upgrade eventually!
no, selling the printed figs... which would be silly to do if others had my files to print their own. :)
I'm actually trying to ETSY my own creations, so no files to share. But check out the shapeways website, so many awesome free ones!
Me too bro! Wish I could give more than 1 point for this simple yet perfectly matched .gif
nah
ok, clearly you have some idea what i'm into . . .
You have no idea what I'm into . . .
Photoshop
I have a low saving throw vs. catloafs
yes, i might build a tiny upper lip on each shelf to keep em in there.
a removable row of books would kinda rock! great idea!
I've certainly had print issues, but nothing so bad as to dissuade my unadulterated love for my 3D printer!
Let me say that "God I want a 3D printer" becomes "God I love my 3D printer" from pretty much the moment you buy one to forever! :)
ty ty.
the elemental was printed at .45 actually!
Inside I LOL'ed. :)
thanks!
I have to an extent, If the unthinkable happens and I have a steady stream o orders, I will certainly do that a lot more.
Exactly! Potential customers shouldn't wait 2 days on a print assuming nothing goes wrong! And multiple orders would backlog quick.
the time involved is important. someone orders 12 goblins, well that could be 1 hour or it could tie up my printer for the rest of a day!
very much on purpose. I can churn out many more faster this way. The high detailed stuff often costs a bunch, I try to offer for less.
Well the idea was quick & easy vs. detailed. So this is on purpose.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Lowpoly3dDesigns
wildo
Well then, that bares investigating!
A 3D printer! Haha, ok, just kidding, had to say it. I have a Lulzbot Mini.
Indeed, that's sorta my whole point, I likey the idea of stand in models that if you don't look to hard, fit the bill!
That would certainly be amazing, but my extruder is basic, will upgrade eventually!
no, selling the printed figs... which would be silly to do if others had my files to print their own. :)
I'm actually trying to ETSY my own creations, so no files to share. But check out the shapeways website, so many awesome free ones!
Me too bro! Wish I could give more than 1 point for this simple yet perfectly matched .gif